X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC ALERT ~ DANGER, Please read ....

CDC Release

Information regarding Gonorrhea Lectem

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectem. It’s pronounced “Gonna re-elect ‘em.”

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008…but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It’s sad because Gonorrhea Lectem is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. You take the first dose in 2010 and the second dose in 2012 and simply don’t engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this, like Virginia and New Jersey, and apparently now Massachusetts, with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

*borrowed from another forum(unknown writer)*
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

but what are the side effects of the new drug though? and does it protect against
    Limbaughera and Palinitis?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I've heard there's a chance Votemout will give you Hillaria
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I'd heard it was a natural after effect of Bushea Incompitatus
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Probably better than contracting Palintitis... I hear that ones a real bitch.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I was under the impression we had a Political section of the forum for a reason.
            Last edited by DRM; 05-04-2010, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Normally I'd be with you there David, but the posts have been pretty slow lately so I'll take them where I can get them. Or like Keith Richards said. "Its good to be anywhere."
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                I was under the impression we had a Political section of the forum for a reason.
                David, I thought this was more in humor than politics but if you're offended - the mods can just delete the thread.
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'm the least political person you'll ever meet, so I can assure you I'm not offended. However, let's just say that someone gets butthurt...if you keep this where it belongs, then what the fuck can they do about it besides cry themself to sleep?

Ya get what I'm sayin?

Comment

I stayed away from the platium membership under I wanted to sell stuff because I hate BS politics on a guitar board. Please put it there so I know what to avoid.

Comment

but where's the good jokes, I grew out of the puppet show parody

ok, let's see

"The Police Department of Birmingham, Alabama reported that a three year old girl accidentally shot her younger brother dead with a gun found in their home. The local experts say that this tragic event could have been prevented if the parents had the foresight to buy another gun for their son so he would have been capable of defending himself."
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                      X