Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the levee breaks....

Well, not yet, but the water did go for a walkabout outside its confines

Aerial footage of flooding in Dyersburg and Dyer County, Tenn., on Tuesday, May 4, 2010. Southtown, portions of Evansville and Cotton Villa and outlying area...

The Dairy Queen shown at the start - the UPS place is about a half-mile left of that, and has water up to the loading dock.

The Budweiser distribution facility next door to that has boxes floating around in the warehouse.

I have a guitar to ship out via UPS, in a Warrior box (which the Post Orifice will not take).

It's not really gone well for my Ebay sales this month - first one went to Germany - when the volcanic ash was killing air travel.

2nd one went to Louisiana - when the oil rig did its thing.

3rd one went to California (anything going on out that way?)

And this 4th one's also going back to Cali.

I have the Ebay Listings Of Doom!
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Nothing in Cali yet, but I'm sure there will be a large scale forest fire now that you're sending 2 guitars to the Terminator's state

Comment

Please dont send anything to Texas. Summer is around the corner and we just got over a bad drought.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
        nothing in cali yet, but i'm sure there will be a large scale forest fire now that you're sending 2 guitars to the terminator's state
        shut da hell up you!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X