A new beginning for a couple of cuties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new beginning for a couple of cuties

A couple of months ago I posted the loss of our cat, baby. We were devastated when we found she was sick and had to be put down. Well, a couple of weeks ago, we visited a shelter and these two kittens found their way into our lives. They will never replace Baby, but they will help us fill a missing void in our family. Some cutie pictures... btw, they're 7.5 weeks old and are domestic long hairs. If anyone happens to know if they're a specific breed, that would be great to know.

Yes, I know exactly what breed they are... CAT.

Congrats, man, and good for you for adopting strays. I know how it is to lose a pet... More than once, so I hope this is just what you need.

Comment

Great news!

Correct, you can't replace a cat's personality.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

AWWWWWW....cute overdose!!!! Awesome bro!

Comment

Good to see you adding some new blood to the family! It's always great to have pets around to keep you company...and the more the merrier! We have 3 dogs and 5 cats! All rescues.

Comment

Having a pair like that is always great. I had a roomate with brother/sister/mother cats and just watching the family dynamic amongst them was fascinating. One minute they're scrapping their asses off and the next they are all piled up on top of a coat rack sleeping in a ball.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Book ends! Congratulations. I lost my cat last summer and have not moved on yet.

Comment

They're adorable! Congratulations and enjoy your new kitties! Y'all will give each other lots of love, I know that!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Congrats! Rescue critters are the best...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    Having a pair like that is always great. I had a roomate with brother/sister/mother cats and just watching the family dynamic amongst them was fascinating. One minute they're scrapping their asses off and the next they are all piled up on top of a coat rack sleeping in a ball.
                    +1

we've had a pair of gingers for a few years now. It's interesting seeing the different personalities, temperaments & behaviours from two cats of the same age & litter. My wife still can't tell which is which
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I had to do the same thing in November with my baby. I don't have the fortitude to have another one though - I still have one but I had the baby for almost 18 years.

Anyway, it's nice when you can get two like that and they can have companionship. They will be incredibly entertaining too!
                      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                        Good to see you adding some new blood to the family! It's always great to have pets around to keep you company...and the more the merrier! We have 3 dogs and 5 cats! All rescues.
                        Beats my collection then (6 cats).
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I normally dont like cats, but when they are kittens I love them. The one thing I love about cats is their personalities.

When I was house sitting for a friend, they have two cats, one very social (Zia)...the other not so much (Valentino), when the older cat Valentino tried jumping over Zia (playful as could be) to get to his food, Zia reached up and slammed Valentino to the ground. One of the funniest things I have seen that cat do.

Comment

Working...
                          X