Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 16 month old daughter

May be the smartest girl in the world!

She knows her ABC's and a bunch of Japanese hiragana characters already, and she is only 16 months old. Check out the videos for proof.

ABC's

Hiragana

Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

But can she play an F# phrygian minor 3 octave arpeggio run at 150npm?

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Will work on her arpeggios and post another video next week
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Awesome! My daughter is just a bit older. They are a blast.

Comment

Those videos are FAKE!!!! In the first vid at 0:48 you can clearly see a hand come in the frame to "help" the kiddo!

I like the snot running down her nose!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Stinkbug-

My wife is thinking about a second one already... My feeling is, our daughter's poops have finally entered the solid phase, and I don't know whether I want to deal with liquid poopy diapers again so soon :p

Ron-

The "helping hand" gave her "C" instead of the "Q" that I asked for, eh?

Little kids have runny noses almost constantly. They say it's good for them to get as many sicknesses as possible while they're young, so that they build up immunities at an early age.

Comment

Working...
            X