RIP Ronnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
    My friend nobody ever beats cancer, even in remission it stalks you. You worry, you wonder, you suffer deep inside.
    One day, out of nowhere, when you least expect it, it shows up meaner and stronger. That is when you must make peace with your maker.

Experienced and see it everyday at the hospital I work.
    Cruel and evil, it consumes you to an unrecognizable shell all the while making you feel pain most people cannot comprehend.

Sorry for being so graphic, but seen it and people ought to know.
    Amen to everything you just said. Cancer is an ugly prick with the best stare down of any disease known to man - it just glares at you and laughs as you fight for your life...over and over again.

Again, Rest In Peace, Ronnie...you deserve it.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
      For Dio...

VERY COOL BRO!

This has been more than sad...much like loosing a family member.
      RIP
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
        For Dio...

That's awesome! Nice job. RIP RJD
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• spun Holy Diver yesterday.....bummed thinking about no more RJD on this level of existence....
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• My kid is performing "Holy Diver" on his acoustic in Music class tomorrow. He's been practicing all week. It's better than I could do or expected. Unfortunately most students including the music teacher doesn't know who Dio is..

How can you be a dude,..in your 30's..play guitar..teach music, and NOT know who Dio is..WTF??!!:think:
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'm going to fill in the missing CD's in my Dio collection. I had Last in Line and played it to death, now can't find it, so I'll track down another and anything else I'm missing.

Dio's songs are some of the few great songs, that no matter how bad I sing, I just can't help but sing along. He's singing just brings it out of you, that urge to sing along.

Comment

• "Rainbow in the Dark" and "Holy Diver" are my bands go to songs when we are messing around between songs. Always...ALWAYS brings out the ear to ear grins, from everyone! They are also the only two songs I NEVER 'try' to sing...because you KNOW, if you don't nail it....you and everyone else will feel like you just defiled your Grandmothers grave!
                My g/f is a well respected vocal instructor, and I have learned a lot from her, but...Dio must have had a diaphram like a cannon! Even when I am driving all alone and Last in Line or something is on...as soon as you get to the...."HOOOOOOOOOME!!!" part...its a huge FAIL! LOL...Then you look around to just make sure you ARE the only one in the vehicle...then promply restart the song and just shut the fuck up this time! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by sevser View Post
                  VERY COOL BRO!

This has been more than sad...much like loosing a family member.
                  RIP
                  Absolutely!!!

Great tribute TZ!......>>><<<...Dio invented this!
                  Last edited by horns666; 05-20-2010, 06:27 PM.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• So now I hear some religious buttfucks are going to be protesting at his memorial service. I don't normally advocate violence, but these inbred assholes need to be fucking beaten to death.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• If I'd be religious then I'd be protesting at God's funeral and memorial service too and demanding him to be brought back.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                        So now I hear some religious buttfucks are going to be protesting at his memorial service. I don't normally advocate violence, but these inbred assholes need to be fucking beaten to death.
                        Not the WBC is it?

Shitfuck!!

OH FUCK OFF!!!! already:

Last edited by Flatpicker; 05-21-2010, 10:43 AM.
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• gadzooks!!! "everyone is going to burn in hell" I'm so sick of that shit, it's really very silly.
                          i love these church based "peaceful" organization hate groups, they kill me sometimes.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                            So now I hear some religious buttfucks are going to be protesting at his memorial service. I don't normally advocate violence, but these inbred assholes need to be fucking beaten to death.
                            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

• Fuckin BS radical groups! Pulling quotes then putting them in a context that is self serving...They seem to me, to be quite wicked in their intentions...Devilish fuckers!

How about this one...“The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.”

From the countless comments made about the man...(Eddie Trunk did a great tribute...a MUST listen!) Guess this makes Ronnie a "Good Man" by a long way! :headbang:

Comment

• The funny thing is that if there actually was a hell, those motherfuckers would be guaranteed a first class ticket.
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X