Any Yngwie fans on Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Yngwie fans on Facebook?

Please join my group for getting Yngwie on the new Swedish 200 kronor bill!

And invite others as well.

Close to 600 members in just two days, just wanna see how far I can get this. And on the side the group has been raising some money (about 100 bucks so far) for cancer research as well, in honor of Ronnie James Dio.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...7277684&ref=ts

lycka till!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Sorry, but if I was a merchant/vendor and saw a pic of some long haired guy with a pouty look on his face slinging a guitar around some currency that was just handed to me for some merchandise, first thought would be "Are you fucking kidding me? Does this guy think I take monopoly money?. Get the fuck out of my store and stop wasting my time."

Honestly, I would think it is a joke.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

A bill with Yngwie's picture is rather modest if you'd see what kind of money there are around the world.
        Let's take another Scandinavian country with Kronen... does this look more credible?

Do I need to post some African and Pacific islands bills with fish and cows getting milked?
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
          A bill with Yngwie's picture is rather modest if you'd see what kind of money there are around the world.
          Let's take another Scandinavian country with Kronen... does this look more credible?

Do I need to post some African and Pacific islands bills with fish and cows getting milked?
          Endy, what country IS that bill from, and who is it depicted on the bill? I'd have to say Yngwie should get a shot, in either event, so I joined the group! YNG IS KNG!!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

well, "sedlabanki islands" could maybe mean something like "central bank of iceland", but that's just a wild guess...

good luck on your yngwie plan soldier!!
            doess abba already have a bill? great idea anyway...
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

yes, Ragnheiður Jónsdóttir from Iceland

Comment

Anyone who's good with Photo Shop? I would like to see an Yngwie bill!

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                  Sorry, but if I was a merchant/vendor and saw a pic of some long haired guy with a pouty look on his face slinging a guitar around some currency that was just handed to me for some merchandise, first thought would be "Are you fucking kidding me? Does this guy think I take monopoly money?. Get the fuck out of my store and stop wasting my time."

Correction. He's not making the pouty face, he's giving the "Oh" face. Like he's in mid climax.
                  Originally posted by horns666
                  The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post

yea, the idea a long haired guy pursing his lips on a bank note - fuckin' crazy, mang!

Hail yesterday

Comment

Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I wanna see an Yngwie bill, please?

Comment

That's a hundred dollar bill G, Most Americans never see those anymore, haha....

Comment

Ben Franklin has a better "do" than Klaus Meine.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                            X