Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day. Please take a moment to remember the men and women whom we dedicate this day to and to keep them in your hearts. Today should be more than just an excuse to get off work.

"I offer neither pay, nor quarters, nor food; I offer only hunger, thirst, forced marches, battles and death. Let him who loves his country with his heart, and not merely with his lips, follow me."
    -Giuseppe Garibaldi

+1

Comment

Thanks to all - past and present - in the service of our nation.

Comment

+1,000,000
        -Rick

Comment

Hear hear! And thank you personally, DRM, and your comrades in arms, for your service. YOU make the USA the greatest country on Earth!

(Not knocking anyone else's country, international JCF brothers! It is simply our Memorial Day for those who give and have given their utmost in service to the nation)
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I honor my cousin George who died in Quang Tri

Full Name: GEORGE VANDER DUSSEN

Date of Birth: 10/12/1946 Date of Casualty: 7/10/1968
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This is a video about the soldiers killed in action from the 4th Brigade Combat Team (Airborne) 25th Infantry Division, from Ft. Richardson, AK. This video w...

This is a video that our Brigade public affairs office put together for our memorial dedication last Thursday.

Comment

I'd like to honor my Great Uncle Orrie, who survived the Bataan Death March but never found peace once he got home, my Uncle Dave, a career Navy man who ran minesweepers for the length of the Vietnam War & later died from agent orange & asbestos exposure, and my friend Sam, also known to many here, a Marine who served in Desert Storm and bore the scars from that until his recent passing.

Comment

I'd like to honor my Grandfathers who served in WW2, and my Great Uncle Stan who was a test pilot who gave his life to his country when his P-51 nosedived. He's 2nd from left in this pic.

Sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Here's my dad when he first arrived in 1st Ranger Battalion in the 80's. Second from the right.

Comment

Found this in the latest Photoshop User that showed up today. This is a VERY cool website, especially if you had a KIA/MIA Vietnam veteran in your life.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                      X