Sink hole??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that's a photoshop:

but the original looks unreal as well...
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
      now that's a photoshop:

but the original looks unreal as well...
      The Dark Marsupial has awakethed!!! Up from the depths!!!!

Twitch..I tried that. You see, My pud is the Earth's axis. I'm balls deep in the south pole, and every year fuggin' elves candy stripe my helmet at the North pole. Then Satan..I mean Santa gets excited, does a pint of jager and does Home invasions all over the globe. Meanwhile my testasticles are blue as star sapphires..but it's my job.

Don't worry 'bout 2012. That's right before Christmas! If Planet X comes by..I'll just withdraw my pud from Earth and swat it like a bug. I do it every 6000 years. The Mayans have monoliths, temples, and whatnots of my pud all over the place..there's carvings and shit. Well...Anywhooooooooooo...

Everyone may feel a small hiccup and we'll loose Haiti..but I'll shove it back in, get it candy striped, and all the kids will get new video game shit under the fuggin' tree. Unfortunately except for Haiti. I'm sorry..they can remake "We are the world" 5000 fuggin' times..but it's goin' down!

So it its written..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Heh, Mole Man is hatching his evil plan, so where's the Fantabulous Four?
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It's funny how these days some folks think EVERYTHING is photoshopped.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

thanks to people like Johnny Crosslin the paranoia gets worse and worse
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              It's funny how these days some folks think EVERYTHING is photoshopped.
              It just seems too perfect. Im quite sure by now if it was photo shopped wed all know about it but that hole looks more like its been bored rather than eroded. Its almost a perfect cylinder as opposed to a more gradient and irregular bowl like shape that sink holes usually look like.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

it was the silver surfer!
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

video of it....

usually, the only videos I look at on the internet involving giant holes, I get a smack upside the head from my wife not this time.
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

We should send Rsmacker after this one, he'll know what to do with it
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                    X