Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you guys do me a favor? I need a vote.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you guys do me a favor? I need a vote.....

My Band, SUICIDE CIRCUS is in the vote to open for KISS Sept 24th in Phoenix. The more votes, the better the chance of winning.

Eventful is an online calendar & events discovery service, offering tour dates & tickets for concerts, festivals, movies, performing arts, sports & more.

Could you click this, and vote?

Thanks in advance.

Todd
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Todd..it wants a zip code. What's the zip of the venue, or does it matter?
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yep. a good local zip is 85284.
      Thanks in advance.
      Todd
      Last edited by toddstaples; 06-02-2010, 03:08 AM.
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

alrightythen!

you're in 1st place now..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Good luck !!
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

thanks guys!!!!

Comment

you wanted the best and you got the best, the hottest band in the world, Suicide Circus!!!!
              bingo
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                you wanted the best and you got the best, the hottest band in the world, Suicide Circus!!!!
                bingo

thanks Tommy....

Comment

done!

Good luck man...
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Todd, how cool would it be if it was at the Staples Center?-lol
                    That's your house.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

@ Tommy..... Ahahahah

@ shawn..... Thank you

Comment

If you band was called Psycho Circus, you be a shoe-in .

A big, floppy clown shoe-in.

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I just voted, but you're behind by 101 votes!! Better spread the word, you need the votes!!

Comment

I voted earlier this morning and you were in the lead then
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Thanks everyone..... Yea, that band passed up like Seabiscut.
                              Hope they blew their wad early......

The rules state that Kiss will pick the band from the top 5 in Votes. Were still in this.....

Thanks again....

Comment

Working...
                              X