Awesome, Vai 1985 Git Class.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome, Vai 1985 Git Class.

12 parts 120 minutes of awesome back in the day just as he joined Alcatrazz, live performance with Stu Hamm and talking technique at Git.

I woulda given my left nut to go to Git back then, i thought about it everyday.
    But too expensive for a 15 year old renting a garage to sleep in and working full time.
    I knew guys who went who basically just had rich parents and went just for bragging rights, not for the chance to learn, couldn't really play for shit either f'in posers.

Check out the Floyded Fender Strat as he asks if anyone knows what a Floyd Rose is
    Breaks a string too and has to change it right in the middle of the class ilmao, i wonder when the last time he had to do that, lol. Meh, he probably does all the time, he's pretty down to earth for an Alien.

This youtube user has some excellent uploads:

Thansk for posting.
    I only need one more guitar.

Comment

Saw this a while ago. Not a big Vai fan, but I remember I enjoyed listening to him talk during this.
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Been a fan since i heard of him with zappa, i couldn't believe it when i saw him in the video with alcatrazz when yngiwe had left.

I picked up an original pressing of flexible in 1985 in a hole in the wall store by sacramento, it was warped when i opened it but it had a pink hand pulling a melted pink heart and due to the name of the lp, i thought it was on purpose lol.
        I thought wow man that's really out there far out i can dig it, lmao, and i listened to it like that till i wore it out, attitude song was like reeally weird sounding, lol..years later i realized it was just my record that was warped

Comment

Working...
        X