When BP spills coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When BP spills coffee

I know it's a pretty shitty situation out there, but this did make me chuckle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0...layer_embedded

I wonder how far that is from the truth

and with 'that' I mean the average intelligence of the BP top brass
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

when you have that much wealth and power, you don't need any intelligence whatsoever.
      you can buy your way out of anything, and I mean anything.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        when you have that much wealth and power, you don't need any intelligence whatsoever.
        yep, that pretty much sums it up
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

BP wont have any wealth left after this mess...they'll end up being owned by the US Government and re-named AP LOL
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

balderdash Shawnny boy!!! I'd be willing to bet that they have found a way to actually profit
            off of this disaster in more ways than one-lol

Comment

very easy to profit from something like that if you follow the Italian Method:

Suit 1: Let's make sure that the communists get the blame so our guys could win again
              Suit 2: Of course, then government's money will be used to clean up this mess
              Suit 3: Yes but first we have to choose a clean up company which would give us the biggest % of the government funded money
              Suit 4: I'll make the necessary arrangements but we also need government's money for the security fund as I'm also contacting the honorable helpers from Sicily to defend coastal cities from possible looters if the oil should arrive to the coasts.
              Suit 5: Absolutely, I'm going to contact the church so they will speak to the public that god wont do anything like that anymore if they vote for our guys
              Suit 6: Yes, but we also need to...
              Suit 7: Wait, it's lunchtime
              Suit 8: Ok, let's go!
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

In regards to suit 3-
                Employees of said cleanup company must sign a waiver stating that when they get deathly sick from direct contact with
                the "miracle" cleansing chemical products which were touted as "not harmful or dangerous", that they are not allowed to talk about the affair, nor sue or expose BP in any way shape or form, and that they're on their own.

(Papers drawn up by Atomic Buzzards Co. and Associates LLC dba the Deplorable Group

Comment

Im surprised in all this that fuel here in the states hasnt skyrocketed yet. Also, I love how our beloved leader keeps releasing statements along the lines of "Im pissed if they dont get their act together soon Im gonna take over the operation" and still has done nothing. Now we all know theres nothing he can do, but the fact that the "threats" are being made to do so and nothings happening just lends more to his and any other politicians credibility. Its all PR BS. Id still like to see this bustling economy too, but here we are half way through the new term and nothing. Long live the king....er...president, whatever. If this post needs to be moved to the Platinum section, do so. Sorry for the rant.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Papers drawn up by Atomic Buzzards Co. and Associates LLC dba the Deplorable Group
                    Subsidairy of ACME inc. USA?
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Acme is the subsidary, it is run by Wile E.

Comment

It'll soon be to the point that BP execs can't buy their way out of 30.06 Cajun bullets to the skull...
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

sorry Rich, but they've got enough to buy their way out of that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                            BP wont have any wealth left after this mess...they'll end up being owned by the US Government and re-named AP LOL
                            um, its a $100 Billion company and this is not the only drilling they're doing. $20 Billion is going to be recovered well within a couple of years. They're gonna suspend dividends for 2011 and that should do it. They were spending $1 million a DAY drilling out there. Yes, you read that right, $1 Million a day. Heard it on NPR.

Besides, a New Orleans Judge already wants to lift the moratorium on drilling. This will all be soon forgotten in a couple of years. I'll just have a pic of the spill in my scrapbook to remind my kid what actually happened.

uh, back to the topic, that was hilarious! Thanks for posting.
                            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                              Im surprised in all this that fuel here in the states hasnt skyrocketed yet. Also, I love how our beloved leader keeps releasing statements along the lines of "Im pissed if they dont get their act together soon Im gonna take over the operation" and still has done nothing. Now we all know theres nothing he can do, but the fact that the "threats" are being made to do so and nothings happening just lends more to his and any other politicians credibility. Its all PR BS. Id still like to see this bustling economy too, but here we are half way through the new term and nothing. Long live the king....er...president, whatever. If this post needs to be moved to the Platinum section, do so. Sorry for the rant.
                              This well was not a production well yet, so it doesn't affect current available supplies. In fact BP stations in this area are 15 to 20 cents cheaper than other gas stations right now, trying to offset the desire to boycott them for what's happened. Long-term, of course, the cost of coping with this disaster will land on our shoulders.

As for Obama, unless he had the balls to nuke the fucking hole in the seafloor, he doesn't HAVE any other options to handle this. 5000 feet down, our submarines can't get near it and unlike BP, we don't have the sophisticated robotic subs that can work down there.

Or he could seize BP's U.S. assets and equipment, hand them to an inexperienced Corps of Engineers and tell them to figure it out. Time would pass while that was happening, relations with Britain would get VERY tense, and BP would probably collapse from having that big a chunk taken out of it. Meaning no reparations from BP to those who've been harmed.

It's just a big fucked-up mess, we're finding out every day that it's much worse than we thought the day before. I still say nuke the fucking thing. Well, that's not politically viable. Hell, they did underground nukes here in Mississipi in the 60s just to make a cavern in an underground salt dome. Ironically, it was done to make a storage space for part of the strategic oil reserve!

People live within a few miles of that place and apparently no one was harmed. The site of this leak is 50 miles off the coast of Louisiana - so how bad could the harm be, compared to the harm the oil is doing?
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X