USA Wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Wins!

This one made me laugh pretty hard. At first I had to read it a couple of times to realize the problem since it's a major newspaper and all my brain just looked past the obvious...

( Maybe I was hypnotized? )

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Wow.

lol

Comment

Welcome to the middle.

Comment

LOL, not only that, but it says at the bottom "Greatest tie against the British since Bunker Hill". The game was against England, not Britain. There is a difference.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Remember the old days when journalism was held to high standards for accuracy and literacy?
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

Remember the old days when journalism was held to high standards for accuracy and literacy?
            Yup... Way back in the dark ages... Back before the old interwebz... Yeah, I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

I have John Cleese's A to Z of football on DVD and at letter "J", he tells us that sports journalists no longer write news articles. No more evocative prose to put you right there in the game or to make you wonder in amazement about the titanic battle that just took place - now it's all just quotes from the coaches & players before the game, after the game, at the halftime break, etc. They are just typing up for you to read what would have seen & heard had you watched the post match press conference.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

It's the Post, whadjya expect?

Comment

LMAO

for a nation still invading the wrong countries to find their Public enemy #1, this doesn't surprise me at all
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

A Win is a Win.

But this is a Fail.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

oh c'mon!! it's the fukkin' New York Post, I grew up laughing at that paper.
                      I've seen all kinds of doozies from that bunch, they'll print anything. It's a rag.
                      I think you're expectations are a little too lofty with that pack of buzzards if you're looking for journalism.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

and by the way, I'm not a soccer fan, but going off of the USA's overall record in the world cup,
                        a tie is a win if you ask me.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Maybe Fox News owns that paper(?).
                          My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            and by the way, I'm not a soccer fan, but going off of the USA's overall record in the world cup,
                            a tie is a win if you ask me.
                            Doesn't say much, seen Denmark become european champs because they were lotted in after Yugoslavia fell apart and got booted from the qualification
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                              Maybe Fox News owns that paper(?).
                              As a matter of fact, it is owned by News Corp. Need we say anymore.
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X