Posting from my new ipad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting from my new ipad

My wife bought me an iPad for my birthday. So far I'm digging it. As a computing device it's a little gimped, but as an oversized media player with bonus features it's pretty bad ass.

I downloaded the Kindle app for it as well. It makes a pretty good e-book device but I think for eye strain the ones using e-ink instead of LCD are a little better. I'm currently reading the first Michael Moorcock Elric stories. The apple E-book app is a little sexier but finding books that aren't just public domain titles is tough.

Can anyone suggest any good music apps for the iPod touch/iPad? I'm new to the iPod party so I haven't really done much research.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Music apps in what way? listening or recording? To put music on them all you have to do is put music in the iTunes library (from CDs etc.) and then connect the iPad to the computer with the provided cable and sync the device (It should be automatic unless it somehow set it self to manual syncing, but I doubt that).

Apple has a bunch of handy tutorials for how to use the device. The video called "iPod" will tell you how to play music on it.

Explore the world of iPad. Featuring the all-new iPad Pro, the redesigned iPad Air, iPad, and iPad mini.

And here's a seperate tutorial on how to sync music:

Team Android brings you the best of Android firmware updates, custom ROMs, apps, games, tips and tricks. We also focus on new Android phones and tablets. After playing with Android for over a year, we bring you our set of useful Android tips and tricks on this blog which we have discovered with time.

I've been watching the Macbook tutorials on the site for the last but since I will be getting one later this week.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of chord listings, metronome, synth tools, etc. I have over 18 gigs of music on it already
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Ooooohhh, I see.

I know there are is a chord app, I'm not sure what it's called though. My buddy used it to cheat his way through guitar class.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

If you're looking for a all in 1 - Tuner, Metronome, Fretboard, Chords, etc... Then you NEED guitartoolkit. I can't even stress how in depth this program is, you can strum the fretboard to hear the chords you want, you can modify the chords, change notes, etc.. There's hardly any limitations.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I DL'ed guitartoolkit. I like the scale reference tool and the reverse chord lookup functionality. Hopefully they release an uprezzed version for the ipad. Thanks for the tip!
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
            X