Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bob Probert

Only 3 years older than me, damn....

Last edited by Hellbat; 07-05-2010, 05:48 PM.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

My favorite Probert fight

Bob Probert vs Kelly Buchberger from the Blackhawks at Oilers game on Nov 19, 1996.via hockeyfights.com

Not sure how to embed

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post

Not sure how to embed
      You click on the right-most icon (called Insert Video) - it looks like a filmstrip.

BTW why do the refs let hockey players fight? Seems ultra stupid to me....
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        You click on the right-most icon (called Insert Video) - it looks like a filmstrip.

BTW why do the refs let hockey players fight? Seems ultra stupid to me....
        RIP probie,. That sucks.

Refs letting the players fight is part of the code of the game. One of the things that helps keep integrity into the game, unlike most other pro sports. Also helps protect your star players from getting run.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

RIP Probie...was a great man who had demons. Sad see he had a heart attack in front of his wife and 4 cildren. 45 is too young to go...
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
            Refs letting the players fight is part of the code of the game. One of the things that helps keep integrity into the game, unlike most other pro sports. Also helps protect your star players from getting run.
            +1 - as the Japanese proverb says, "the nail that sticks up will get hammered down"...hockey players are the toughest SOB's on the planet on the ice, and the nicest off it...
            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Damn that sucks, R.I.P Probie

Comment

Working...
              X