Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to solve this dilema.......the best SINGER EVER! who is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to solve this dilema.......the best SINGER EVER! who is it?

OK,

so we all know that Uli Roth is God, I mean with all his disciples, how can he not be?

so we got teh best guitarist in the world that has ever graced guitar strings with his magical divine fingers. (of course that hippie skullet and headband dont hurt either)

and everyone knows that if you mention the word "Bass" that the name Jaco Pastorius is next to it in the dictionary. him being the best bass player ever of course stands to reason because of his similar fashion trends to Uli. it must be a trait in the brain of only the best musicians in the world.

and If you mention the word Drums, an army of Neil Peart soldiers will beat you silly with drumsticks if you even think that there might be a better drummer out there. Phil Collins you say? puleez. Neil wipes his ass with liner notes from the "no jacket required" cd every day.

So who is the singer for this divine assembly of "chosen ones"????? who can stand on the pedastal with them? who is worthy of the highest honor?

Discuss.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

In no particular order... Ray gillen, geoff tate, rob halford.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

my favs are Jeff Scott Soto, Geoff Tate, Bruce Dickinson, Ronnie James Dio, Rob halford etc.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Me. In the shower. I fkn bring it hard!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Who is worthy of this almighty throne? I mean we are talkin Uli Roth caliber only in a singer.

Comment

on what day did god create uli??

Comment

The same day he created LSD
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

as with the review of Spinal Tap's "Rock & Roll creation"......... couldnt he have rested that day, too?

Comment

Plant, Gillen, Gillan, Daltrey, it's the same with any instrument, there is no best,
                  there's just a bunch of great ones creating and offering out what they have.
                  It's all about the listener and how his or her ears take those offerings in. If the ears
                  are not clogged with shit, or covered with blinders, one can find some kind of beauty
                  in all kinds of music, unless of course it's Endrik's stupid "Crab Core Cakes" music. i can listen to anything,
                  Rock, Jazz, Disco, Swing,Classical, Top 40, Country (some of it at least) and come up with something good about it.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    Me. In the shower. I fkn bring it hard!
                    Yeah, but how's your singing?

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Geoff Tate was the first name to come to my mind.

- E.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                        OK,

so we all know that Uli Roth is God, I mean with all his disciples, how can he not be?

so we got teh best guitarist in the world that has ever graced guitar strings with his magical divine fingers. (of course that hippie skullet and headband dont hurt either)

and everyone knows that if you mention the word "Bass" that the name Jaco Pastorius is next to it in the dictionary. him being the best bass player ever of course stands to reason because of his similar fashion trends to Uli. it must be a trait in the brain of only the best musicians in the world.

and If you mention the word Drums, an army of Neil Peart soldiers will beat you silly with drumsticks if you even think that there might be a better drummer out there. Phil Collins you say? puleez. Neil wipes his ass with liner notes from the "no jacket required" cd every day.

So who is the singer for this divine assembly of "chosen ones"????? who can stand on the pedastal with them? who is worthy of the highest honor?

Discuss.
                        Bass? I am going to wimp out and deem it a tie between John Entwistle and Geddy Lee.

Drums? Tough one between Neil Peart and Mike Portnoy. Though Neil edges past in the "versatility" category.

And based on pure vesatility, is there any guitarist better than Eric Johnson?

- E.

Comment

Yeah, Ozzy, it has to be. Hmm, yep, Ozzy, definitely, hands down.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Rolling stoners says its Urethra Franklin. But WTF do they know?
                            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                              OK, so we all know that Uli Roth is God, I mean with all his disciples, how can he not be?
                              sorry, didn't know that yet.
                              seriously, if you want a thread where singers are discussed: don't open with guitarists, bassists and drummers...
                              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
                              X