Metal Little Ceasars sandwich board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Little Ceasars sandwich board

I feel like I'm on an Immortal video shoot...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

The FBI funded organized crime syndicate stole his guitar and replaced it with a sign!
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Bwahahaha! Awesome!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
        The FBI funded organized crime syndicate stole his guitar and replaced it with a sign!
        I only need one more guitar.

Comment

LOL, No way I have one of those dudes by my house, sometimes he has one shaped like a guitar too.

I have to say the dude put's in 110% percent.
          When i went into the store after a few weeks i told the manager that the dude on the corner kicks ass at his job he said yep, that's his only job, that's all he does.
          He's basically hired for that only. Honestly i think with that attitude he will probably get some nice paying job offers with that kind of hustle, he's basically a billboard for himself at the same time.
          This guy must have practiced his shtick a lot too, he twirls the thing up over his head like a pizza, spinning it all around his back like crazy shit and never seen him drop it.

One time, ILMAO, as i'm coming home from work there he is, and he's doing all this whack shit, and then all of a sudden like comedy, he stops and pulls out his cell phone and answers a call, i guess you had to be there but he went into this stance like in an instant from twirling this sign around and still like held the sign all perfect in one hand at the traffic, it was funny as hell.

Comment

Working...
          X