Life is good... Take 2!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is good... Take 2!!!

No pics this time! :ROTF: (I could have repost the previous one)

Weather has been awesome here since last weekend... Sunny and very warm!

Pool water above 86F (30C)...

Worked from home today and cheated some "job" time to jump in the pool with the kids! Had a bunch of docs to read, so I did most of it on the pool deck!

So how is it in your part of the world?
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Too hot and no rain for over a week means the grass is turning brown and can wait until next week or the week after for a trim. I stayed inside all day and worked from home in the AC. Sweet deal this work from home gig. Enjoy!

Comment

F'ing hot (to me).

I work in the Nashville office 4 days out of 10, so yes, I'd have to say life is good.

Comment

We've finally got some summer up here - it's been pretty crap so far this year, so this is long overdue...
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nice sunny warm weather still going on here for a few days! At the office this AM, too warm in the house to work from there... And tonite it's... Scream for me Montreal!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Theater and Iron Maiden in Montreal! Will be there with a few old friends and my 15 years old son (will be his first rock show). Life is good!
          JB aka BenoA

Comment

Yeah, our second day of actual summer like weather here in Vancity. Now people can go from complaining about the shitty weather to complaining about the heat and the fact they can't water their lawns.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              Now people can go from complaining about the shitty weather to complaining about the heat and the fact they can't water their lawns.
              Funny how human beings can be! And f**k the lawn... Cold beers, margaritas and a pool deck, the way to go!
              Last edited by BenoA; 07-07-2010, 11:53 AM. Reason: typo
              JB aka BenoA

Comment

Watering grass is pointless. Let it go dormant and it will be back as soon it rains some more.

It's 100+ degrees Fahrenheit here and ultra humid. Haven't had a heat wave like this in about 10 years.
                Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                  Watering grass is pointless. Let it go dormant and it will be back as soon it rains some more.
                  +1 It took years for me to convince a friend that grass goes dormant. Just don't walk on it.

Comment

I just let the moss take over. It stays green all year and doesn't require as much mowing.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Here in SoCal it's June Gloom - extended through July! That's morning clouds, burning off by afternoon, keeps the temps down to 66 - 76 F. I am happy with it...

Here at work the good news is our pay cut from last year is getting rescinded (sp?) this month - Yay!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Here at work the good news is our pay cut from last year is getting rescinded (sp?) this month - Yay!
                        Nice, grats. Sounds like more guitars to me.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I just let the moss take over. It stays green all year and doesn't require as much mowing.
                          I prefer clover--must be regional. Seems like weeds stay green long after grass has turned brown.

Comment

My floor mats just came in, so I got that going for me.
                            -------------------------
                            Blank yo!

Comment

Back to work after 11 months at a VERY famous Chicago landmark, go home jump in the pool, I don't have to be to work until 10 am and work is half the driving distance(not half the drive time but less). Yep life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X