Vince Neil is a fat lazy POS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Neil is a fat lazy POS

So he is going to play the market parties we have here in Syracuse. All bands are supposed to play 1 hour and a half. Warrent did it. Skid Row did it. The deal is supposed to be $10 to get in and that includes your first drink. Not a bad deal at all. Well, Vice comes to town and the price jumps to $15. No biggie. We were at the baseball game next door and decide to wander over 1/2 hour after her is supposed to have started. Well, he hasn't started yet. The hell if I am going to pay $15 to see him especially 1/2 hour late. So we go back to the ball game. Vince ends up going on 45 minutes late and only plays for 50 minutes, not the hour and 1/2. We end up wandering over to the fence to watch him for free. I knew he only sings 1/2 the words to his songs to begin with but he is getting worse. He never sang on any chorus. He always had the mic pointed out at the audience and every time they went to a guitar solo or a non singing part, Vince would run off stage. He has the backup band for Slaughter with him and the guitarist is a better singer than he is. Vince decides to take a 3 song break ½ way through his 50 minute set and let the band jam. They did 2 Zeppelin tunes and a tribute to Dio (Heaven and Hell). Then Vince comes back on. Vince is a fat waste of space that sounds whiney as hell when he does actually try and sing and for a 100 foot walk and for free, we barely got our money’s worth.

Matt

Shouldn't he be sitting in jail right now???

Comment

I saw Slaughter do Heaven and Hell on Youtube a couple of weeks ago, and while Mark was "meh", but Jeff sang the last, fast verse of the song and sounded pretty damn good! Vince, well, you can't expect much from him, and if he has an occasional good day it's a bonus. No one goes to a Vince or Crue show for a tight musical performance anyway. It's a party and their fans are not very critical.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
        Vince, well, you can't expect much from him, and if he has an occasional good day it's a bonus. No one goes to a Vince or Crue show for a tight musical performance anyway. It's a party and their fans are not very critical.
        Lol--we should be so lucky.

Comment

Could have been worse, he could have given you a ride home afterwards........
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Could have been worse, he could have given you a ride home afterwards........
            ha ha ha
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Not a fan. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

I love early Crue but Vince is a douche-bag...still drinkin and driving even after killing his bud way back...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                X