New weapon day..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New weapon day..........

Scored a Sig Sauer 556 SWAT patrol today, nice little weapon......

holy shit that's sick looking. i've shot wrist rockets, bb guns and lots of fireworks throughout my life,
    that has got to be a powerful feeling unloading on something like that.
    who needs the military, we've got enough guys on this board to defend this country. seriously.
    Fo Sho Fordsho.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I always wanted such a diaper-changing table for my guitar setups. so awesome....
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

BEAUTIFUL rifle. Have you gotten to take it to the range yet?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          holy shit that's sick looking. i've shot wrist rockets, bb guns and lots of fireworks throughout my life,
          that has got to be a powerful feeling unloading on something like that.
          who needs the military, we've got enough guys on this board to defend this country. seriously.
          Fo Sho Fordsho.
          Thanks Tommy. I dont know about a powerful feeling Tommy but it sure is wicked, sick fun lol. Well after the Zombies come there are at least enough of us on this forum who will survive to keep the JCF up and running.

Originally posted by micha View Post
          I always wanted such a diaper-changing table for my guitar setups. so awesome....
          It isnt a diaper changing table, its a reg. work bench that can fold up and be put away if you need the space. I built it myself when we use to live in a Condo and space was at a premium.

Originally posted by DRM View Post
          BEAUTIFUL rifle. Have you gotten to take it to the range yet?
          No, not yet. I am hoping to take it out this weekend and give her a run; thats if I dont get called out over the weekend....Thanks DRM

Comment

Originally posted by fordsho90 View Post
            It isnt a diaper changing table, its a reg. work bench that can fold up and be put away if you need the space. I built it myself when we use to live in a Condo and space was at a premium.
            yes, sure I know. it just seems to have a great working height and it looks so soft and silky with the cloth on it...
            anyway, enjoy your gun!
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
              yes, sure I know. it just seems to have a great working height and it looks so soft and silky with the cloth on it...
              anyway, enjoy your gun!
              micha, actually it is at the perfect work height and the soft cloth on it is just a terrycloth towel that I can pull off when I sodder and its wide enough to hold my KV2; its a great work space. And thanks micha I will

Comment

You suck ford...just kidding i'm totally jealous. Want a 556 classic real bad. That is a real beaut. Let us know how it runs. Congrats.
                Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

I understand you like guns, but do you really need a 556? Shoots a 5.56 right? Thats M16 caliber.

I mean you can't even hunt with it.

Forgive me if i'm missing something here.
                  I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                    I understand you like guns, but do you really need a 556? Shoots a 5.56 right? Thats M16 caliber.

.223 is a readily accessible and cheap caliber to shoot in comparison to .308 and .300 WM and other high powered calibers. You don't take a deer rifle to the range to dump thousands of rounds, but you also don't take a tactical carbine into the fields to put food on the table.

Different tools for different jobs, brother.

Comment

Hell, I don't know shit about guns so don't look at me, lol.
                      I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by grim View Post
                        hell, i don't know shit about guns so don't look at me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by riffraff View Post
                          You suck ford...just kidding i'm totally jealous. Want a 556 classic real bad. That is a real beaut. Let us know how it runs. Congrats.
                          :ROTF: Thanks; will do.

Originally posted by Grim View Post

Your forgiven As DRM stated already its alot cheaper to blow a shit load of these off then to unload 7.62's from my AK, I plan on keeping them for the bigger zombies

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                          .223 is a readily accessible and cheap caliber to shoot in comparison to .308 and .300 WM and other high powered calibers. You don't take a deer rifle to the range to dump thousands of rounds, but you also don't take a tactical carbine into the fields to put food on the table.

Different tools for different jobs, brother.

Comment

Working...
                          X