This is the greatest song ever recorded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the greatest song ever recorded

The name of the song should be " I just gargled with some engine coolant and that's why
    my voice sounds like this"
    Don't get me wrong , I love Udo, how can you not?, but this song is criminal, thoroughly criminal.
    0.53 to 0.59 is the funniest thing i've heard in years.

Not helping the situation since 1965!

at the 11 second mark, you can actually see Udo drinking the engine coolant and then signal the
    engineer with a " yup, i got it down and i'm gonna wratchet it up about 12 notches now" kinda look -lol

Comment

That's good stuff, Tommy.

I've gotta tell you, though, the following is absolutely the greatest music video ever made in history. Bar none.

(Warning: very NSFW!)

http://visit-x.net/CAMS/US/specials/Rammstein2.html?resolution=high&video=pussy&track= SpecialsRammstein2

:ROTF:

Comment

I saw her a few years ago at The Masquerade in Atlanta. I swear there were maybe 50 people there. She gave one Hell of a performance, though. She mentioned UDO a few times during her set.

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

shred,
          I'm speechless

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post

I've gotta tell you, though, the following is absolutely the greatest music video ever made in history. Bar none.

http://visit-x.net/CAMS/US/specials/Rammstein2.html?resolution=high&video=pussy&track= SpecialsRammstein2

Marketing gold! Every 14-19 year old dude that sees this will send it to his buddies and suddenly the single starts selling like crazy on i-tunes and the kids start running around yelling "YOU HAVE A PUSSY! I HAVE A DICKA!"
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Thats the greatest video I have ever seen.

Comment

Udo has lost a step or two.

Comment

The keyboard player looks like Martin Short or Dana Carvey.

Comment

holy shit that was funny....................
                    Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                      Thats the greatest video I have ever seen.
                      + infinity
                      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Tommy, I thought we were friends...Why would you subject me to something like that?

As for the other video....Did RSmacker direct that?
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

We are friends, I'm giving you the gift of hilarity here pal. where's the problemo?-lol (I know it hurts)
                          Now, when you're talking about being subjected to something, Endrik's crabcakes are far more
                          detrimental than this video. This video does not incite anger, just non stop laughing for me.
                          Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 07-26-2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Garth from Wayne's World moved to Germany and became a chick with a dick?
                            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Yeah, there's some weird campy stuff in there. The girl playing with the bratwurst is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X