Just had my tooth pulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
    Hope you feel better bro, but be fucking careful mixing and overdosing on that shit. I know you feel better now, but you might be fucking with another part of your body internally.
    I'm trying not to OD on the pills, but it really does help for the pain. On the Other hand, it's wreaking havoc on my stomach. I keep getting these horrible cramps.

Comment

Finally, I'm not the only person that hates the dentist.
      I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
        I'm trying not to OD on the pills, but it really does help for the pain. On the Other hand, it's wreaking havoc on my stomach. I keep getting these horrible cramps.
        OH SHIT!!!!........They pulled your teeth AND gave you a uterus??????

just trying to cheer ya up with some bad humor

Comment

Originally posted by JJDK View Post
          OH SHIT!!!!........They pulled your teeth AND gave you a uterus??????

just trying to cheer ya up with some bad humor
          :ROTF:
          I like EL34s.

Comment

I've discovered that pushing an IV of Intestinal Fortitude and taking a daily dose of Man Up helps with pain. *whistles*

Comment

Sure, but we can't all be as hardcore as you!

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                Try keeping your mouth open constantly for close to 3 hours!
                Pffffft, I know someone.......(sigh) nah, I'll have to pass on this one, his uncle Ron has coached him not to rise to the bait any more.

Anyhow, I watched someone getting his scrotum nailed to a board yesterday, six nice big shiny nails. The worst part (apparently) was removing the nails with a claw hammer, he really howled. Within minutes though, he was cheeking Mistresses and got a full-on bull-whipping outside. Hardcore.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Definitely be careful mixing the drugs. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I got some prescription painkiller, but plain old Tylenol worked better, so I stopped using the prescription stuff.

I would also suggest finding a new dentist. He should have been able to do this himself, and having the dentist act like it's your problem that he has to work is just unacceptable. There are far too many good dentists to have to put up with a bad one.

Finally, get some dental insurance! It's not expensive; a quick perusal of dentalplans.com shows plans costing between $115 and $200 a year for an individual.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    dentalplans.com
                    Dental Plan!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Narcotics will make you constipated. Your digestive tract will have to readjust once you are off of them. If you are still feeling pain this many days after you either have a very low pain tolerance in which case you should follow DRM’s recommendation, or you need to go back to the dentist because you may have an infection.

Comment

Most of the pain has subsided.I've been off the meds for 2 days now. I still have a headache, but that's what Advil is for. Thanks for all the concern

Comment

What Jason is saying is "Go for a big poo and your headache will get better".

I think.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                          X