Yay!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!!!!!!!

well in case some of you were wondering where i've been. I've been moving and the way i had to do it it took almost 2 months. Now that it's all here (except for mountaion bike and a couple of misc things) I'm finally gettin my place together, and gettin the music/shop room set up. Altho its not a house its a nice 2 bedroom apt. That cost twice as much as my mortgage would have if the loan went thru. So I'll have to get pic's of my guitars posted including the newest acquisitions. Before i run out of money and have to sell them. Im up to 32 at this point. And parts to make more. So as soon as i can i"ll get the pics up.
    Gil

Thirty-two guitars! In a two bedroom apt? Do you sleep standing up?

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 01-11-2012, 07:09 PM.
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Hey Gil!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

@ Texas...

I like EL34s.

Comment

Hey Ron.

Comment

The room os pretty cramped but im goin g verticle with some of the stuff to free up some floor space. Maybe stick some of them in the closet/ Ill figure this lack of space thing out yet. Even if it means stacking cases on cases flat. Its gettin there tho. As for sleepin standing up. No i have a bedroom where I and the GF sleep and one where the guitars sleep. NOw if i can just get them to pay their share of the rent.
              Gil

Comment

Hey Gil, welcome back!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Joe thanks.

Comment

OK here;s the pics i promised. Sorry for the bad quality my camera was dead and i had to use my phone.
                    the EVH inspired

Group shot

the strats

The Jacksons

The Pointies -1

USA Gunslinger

1983 Gibson Explorer (with stock dirty fingers)

WR1 Nebula

Martin MMV-GC

Gibson LP Custom Classic Silver Burst. ( GC exclusive version)

2001 PRS Single Cut

US Guild Pilot

My First guitar. Epiphone FT140 (recently cracked saddle so need to fix it.)

epi Lp std honey burst

Gil
                    Last edited by JACKSONFREAK; 08-16-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

That's quite a collection.

Comment

32 guitars!!!! DAYUM!!! But then... I have 11 pinball machines... LOL

Comment

Annah! Wow long time no see. How ya been? Glad to have ya back. yeah 32 is gettin a bit much. I may be trading a few in here and there and liquidate the ones i dont play much. 11 pinball machines huh? sounds likwe fun too me.

Comment

Hey JF!!! It HAS been a long time! How's life treating you overall?

Comment

Annah been good. dealing with what life hands me. Been through mom dying and the wake of chaos that caused.
                              I'm still at Guitar Center but now im a guitar tech. So ive finally put my hobby to work for me. It's funa dn almsot every day there's a new challenge. So im learning stuff in the process. How's life been treatin ya?

Comment

Working...
                              X