No announcement yet.

Yay!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice WR1. Looks almost exactly like mine .

Was yours built in 2006 too?
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-17-2010, 08:31 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

JF - So sorry to hear about your mom passing. My condolences. Cool beans on the GC tech gig! That rocks! As for me, I moved back to AZ from Austin in January of 2008 and really missed Austin a lot until my path crossed with ebomb's! I came to AZ to be with my son, who just turned 19 (gah, saying that makes me feel old!) and to take a killer job making databases and programming computers. So overall, life is pretty great! Hit me up on Facebook if you have an account there.

Comment

Annah- Ty for the condolences. It was expected. She went peacefully in her sleep. she was sick for quite some time. Cool on the job sounds like your thing. I know you loved Austin. I remember you saying something about moving to AZ on here. And left the band etc.. Ya doin any playing out? Or at least some recording?
        I do have a facebook and i'll lok for ya.

Comment

You ought to buy two trailers, one to live in, and one for your guitars. Hang on, where have I heard that before?
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Better get some renter's insurance, JF!
            Scott

Comment

Spiv i do have renters insurance.

Comment

What's your address, er, I mean, how much?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron I live at 1600 Independence blvd. Good luck gettin past security,

Comment

Wilkinsi Not sure when it was made. I think it was 07 or 08. I got it from a friend who didn't want it. He said he wasnt bonding with it. His loss is my gain. It's an amazing guitar.
                    Gil

Comment

Whats going on Gil! I been meaning to stop by.
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hey dude. Ltns btw im no longer at Villa Park GC. Im at Naperville now. On 59 near fox valley. Ok so its technicaly Aurora. But yeah stop by im there tue-sat 11-7 usually. Havnt seen ya in quite some time. Hope all is well with ya.

Comment

Working...
                        X