Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie - "Date Night" Worth a watch

Downloaded it earlier.
    Just finished watching it to start my Friday and it's decent.

Steve and Tina play a married couple that routine zaps the spark from their marriage.
    A "Date Night" changes everything.

Pretty goof stuff.
    Be sure to watch the ending credits as with most comedy's you get to see a few scenes that didn't make it.
    Enjoy and have a good weekend gang.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

I'll stick the the Bruce Willis, John Larroquette, Kim Basinger classic: Blind Date

It has everything you need to plan a night on the town with that special lady friend.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, there is no substitute for the greatest movie ever shot.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Haven't ever seen 'blind date."

Date Night it least to your brief description isn't a so called romantic comedy.
        I suppose it could be to those who would interpret it that way (a romantic comedy), but I didn't.
        To me it wasn't that kind of movie.

I just laughed at how every thing went terribly wrong on their date night.
        Started out trying to rekindle the spark with a date night that went from normal to quickly chaos.

I have a twisted sense of humor anyways and what I consider funny most likely is boring to some.

I'll have to check out this "blind date" movie you speak of.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Date Night is a pretty funny movie. I saw it with my girlfriend when it came out; we both enjoyed it.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X