Moved, no internet connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved, no internet connection

I moved to a house on the other side of town now 3 weeks ago and when I went to switch my dsl account to the new addy, they told me the dry loop dsl hub was full and all we could get was uverse and we cant afford it. So, until further notice Ill only be on from time to time until I work somethin out with a neighbor or something. I miss hangin with you guys and all the silliness we get into. So as an update to things left open before the move, I got my 900 back plus a matching 1960A. The "slave to the metal" show went great. Peace out yall and I look forward to the next time I can log in. Miss this place big time. You guys are great!
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Go to the public library!

We're worth it.

Then email me your password.
    I'll post for you until things get straightened out.

Take care Twitch.

Comment

Oofah, Internet withdrawals - that's gotta suck!

Good luck & hurry back.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Drooooid

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Drooooid
          If he cant afford Uverse, how the heck is gonna afford a Drooooid??

Good luck Twitch, miss your drunken Friday night ramblings

Comment

That sucks man. Have you tried for a wireless signal in your neighborhood? Maybe get a neighbor a wireless router you can tap into? The library is a great idea, but the Friday drunken ramblings would get you into trouble with the local PD. Good luck anyways, and come back soon.
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              I moved to a house on the other side of town now 3 weeks ago and when I went to switch my dsl account to the new addy, they told me the dry loop dsl hub was full and all we could get was uverse and we cant afford it. So, until further notice Ill only be on from time to time until I work somethin out with a neighbor or something. I miss hangin with you guys and all the silliness we get into. So as an update to things left open before the move, I got my 900 back plus a matching 1960A. The "slave to the metal" show went great. Peace out yall and I look forward to the next time I can log in. Miss this place big time. You guys are great!
              I think you are sort of close to me. Where the heck is Columbus, IN?

Comment

According to Mapquest:
                Go west, young man...mostly on I-74:

Total Travel Estimate: 1 hour 42 minutes / 91.48 miles

Comment

I scoped out my property with the computer to try to triangulate whos got the closest internet connection. Got it narrowed down to a couple SSIDs. Have planned to go door to door to find out who they are and offer to foot half their net bill each month in exchange for letting me set up my own access point off their router. Hope one of them goes for it.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                  X