Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wanted to see what REALLY happens in North Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wanted to see what REALLY happens in North Korea?

Check out this documentary. Watch all three parts. What an insane country.

Herrro! I'm so ronery

Fuck you Hans Brix!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Thats insane.

Comment

No time to watch just now. Is it starring Arec Barwin?
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
          No time to watch just now. Is it starring Arec Barwin?
          Haha no. It's actually a documentary done by the VBS guys where they smuggle cameras into North Korea (as well as themselves by bribing people in China to let them in) and documented their entire weeklong "visit". It's an INSANE country. Total, it's about an hour long but is worth watching every second.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Herrro! I'm so ronery

Fuck you Hans Brix!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wiki on the USS Pueblo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Pueblo_%28AGER-2%29

Official US Navy response regarding NK's "evidence" on the Pueblo incident (28 minutes long): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-LBBFjMPQ

Comment

Crazy stuff. It reminds me of a quote from The Truman Show: “We accept the reality with which we are presented"

Comment

The Navy should send some seals to scuttle that thing. Preferably while the glorious leader is on board for a tour.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

It's a great film, well worth watching. I tend to believe very little about what our Govts tell us about who the big threat is to our safety and security, Iran, Yemen, wherever. However, I think that North Korea really IS a threat, they have been seriously brainwashed. Luckily we will beat them by waving packed lunches and hamburgers at them, they've never had a good feed, so would shit themselves and lay down their arms for a nosh-up.

And what's with this "No pointing" rule in the DMZ? What they need is me to go there and wave my pud at them, that ought to provoke them.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                      And what's with this "No pointing" rule in the DMZ? What they need is me to go there and wave my pud at them, that ought to provoke them.
                      NK Soldier #1: "What is that British fellow pointing at us?"
                      NK Soldier #2: "I don't know, let me switch to my Super High Power binoculars!"

Comment

Working...
                      X