FINALLY! On stage again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY! On stage again!!!

Hey guys. Been busting our a$$es these past couple of months getting tight on the music and getting ready for last Saturday's show - first show with the new lineup. Can't tell you how amped I am about ebomb!!!! If you live in the Phoenix area, we would love to see you at our next event!

Enjoyed my KE2 this night! We tune down to A (Eddie and I use 70-11 Boomers). Tucker uses DR's. I used to, but I can't find a 70-11 set by DR. Last week I picked up a new Krank Rev+ from Chris Catero at the Krank factory (it's about 2 miles from my house!). Dudes, Krank amps ARE THE SHIT!!! If you are into heavy, or tune down, you've GOT to try the Rev+!!! Holy mother of god it rules!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Blows all other amps out of the water, imho.

Check us out, if you wanna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khMRRxfXDbA

Rock onward and upward!!!

You put on quite a show. I like the melodic aspects of the vocals mixed with the crunchy chords.

Comment

Hey Annah! Lovin' the new tune, sounds great. Good luck with the band.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool tune and video Annah! Gotta admit I was a bit scared to listen when I saw the caption "rave metal!"

Could you do us a favor and switch outfits with the other guitarist for the next video?

Comment

Good to hear.
          Keep rockin!!!
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

HAHAH! Uh.... no. But seriously, glad you guys dig it! We've got much more to come!!!

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
            Cool tune and video Annah! Gotta admit I was a bit scared to listen when I saw the caption "rave metal!"

Could you do us a favor and switch outfits with the other guitarist for the next video?

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Sweet!
                When and where are you playing next?
                -Rick

Comment

Cool tone from the rev... Mine is set up for a solo tone and I can't find many other uses for it. Admittedly, it's not the plus... Its just the Rev1.
                  I like EL34s.

Comment

Rick - Looking like October 8th or 9th for the LIVE LOUD N LOCAL MUSIC FEST in Tempe, AZ at Club Red. We're not sure of the specific date and time yet. Also, 910 Live was blown away by our show and wants us back for a "huge event" soon. And on top of that, our manager is working on a regional tour. So far he has us slated for shows in Flagstaff, Salt Lake City, Ogden, Vegas and is working on L.A. or thereabouts. We're in the studio working on a new album, which we hope to release within a few months.

Comment

Oh yeah, I put an EMG-81 in the bridge pos on my KE2. Makes a MASSIVE difference in tone! I love it. It's funny, in all these years of playing I used Bill Lawrence XL500's or the stock SD's that came in the KE2. But damn the 81 rocks hardest!

Comment

Nfv!
                        (it was supposed to be all in caps, sry)
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Very cool... I'll keep an eye out for the Tempe schedule.
                          -Rick

Comment

Kick ass!!
                            Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

That was rockin! I love holes in songs that give it a dynamic, so when everyone comes back in it's like a kick in the face. You get horns up for that one!

Comment

Working...
                              X