Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool stuff!

Comment

way to go Annah. somethin isnt right however when you have two guitar players, a decent song but no guitar solo...whats up with that lol
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

very cool song and a great performance!!!! thanks for sharing.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Love the music and the performance, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Glad you like it!!! I'm LOVING it! Bar-none, the best band I've had the pleasure of being in, and (in my humble opinion) the one with the most potential.

Hmm... you're right about no solo in that song! lol. It's one of the few without one, actually. I'm hoping to get some more raw footage from the show today so I can start working on a vid for another song. Need more footage of E Lo (our other guitarist) because he is FREAKING INSANE to watch on stage! He's a great player.

Donnie, our singer, actually writes 99% of the music - guitars, bass, drums... all of it. Of course, we have input, but he's a songwriting machine, and I think very, very skilled at it. I like not having to write tons of guitar parts, and enjoy playing what he writes because he writes in a "non-guitarist" way, it makes playing technically challenging and fun, and is in many ways more interesting than if I was writing all my parts. And it gives me more time to focus on other aspects of the band.

Tucker (bass) is a solid A-talent. He's picky about all our parts being precise and he and I work great together. A lot of what he and I play follow the same structure and E Lo goes fucking ballistic with leads a lot so Tucker and I hold down the fort. Since I'm new I'll be taking solos equally in the new stuff.

Donnie, Tucker and E Lo have been together as a band for over ten years, most of that time being ebomb. James is the band's sixth drummer (hence his name, 6ix) and I'm the 3rd guitarist. But this particular line-up seems to be "the one" if you know what I mean. We're all in it to win it, so to speak, and I think that once we dial everything in it's going to be hard to stop us! Maybe we can put Phoenix on the metal map once and for all.

E Lo:

Full shred:

Dante Diablo (Donnie):

Tucker:
            Last edited by Annah; 08-10-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

what? no luv for the drummer?

Comment

Well, there weren't many good shots of him... so I didn't post. Here are a couple:

Comment

I posted the Youtube link onto Ohio's biggest metal station, 99.7 the Blitz's Facebook page. We have a Choose it or Lose it battle every night pitting 2 songs against each other. This kicks most of the other crap out there square in the can. When and where will there be a CD? -Lou
                  " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Lou - That rocks of you! Thank you! We've got some CD's of the last album available. I can hook you up with one of those perhaps, but as for new stuff (that my strings will be on) we're looking at a few months down the road to finish writing and recording. Can't wait to get back in the studio!

Comment

Definately would like to have the CD once you guys get done with it. Its always awesomer when someone you know is part of writing/playing music you like. -Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

We've got the new website up and running now (www.ebombmetal.com) and if you go to the AURAL page, you can buy a copy of our last CD, "Rehab." It's got some really good songs on it, but the new album is gonna blow it away!

(the site is still under construction... btw.

Also, we're planning to produce a f***-ton of give-away CDs of the new stuff (pre-release style) so maybe I can hook some of you guys up with that when the time comes... at least until we get the full dealio rollin'.
                        Last edited by Annah; 08-13-2010, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Based solely on the pics...

I expected to hate it but wanted to see it anyway...like a trainwreck!

I ended up LOVING it. Kudos, great vibe....singer is really good, crossing a lot of genres there.
                          Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 08-13-2010, 09:07 PM.
                          Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Thank you, thank you!! We are all loving it a lot. Not only does the music have a great vibe, but everyone in the band is way cool, well-seasoned, talented, and serious but we enjoy what we do. Can't say I've ever been more excited and optimistic about any other band!

Comment

Love your image/look Annah. Very futuristic/nomadic. It looks like you guys really have it going on musically and theatrical as well. The only thing missing is some of your tasty lead work. I heard some of your stuff years ago. I can only imagine what you must sound like now.
                              Is that a loop running throughout the song? Is it synced or trigured in some way? Is the drummer controlling it?

Comment

Very cool stuff! I saw Ebomb a couple years ago at Joes... much better now. Congrats on the new gig!
                                http://www.wulffson.com

Comment

Working...
                                X