Who Loves Beer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does if you get pregnant.

(That's why taking it up the wrong 'un is good.)
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Annah View Post
      I can think of something much better than beer, doesn't make you sick, nauseous, bloated, or hung over...
      Please do tell...
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Unfortunately, thanks to our insane government, the stuff is prohibited.

Comment

Unfortunately, thanks to our insane government, the stuff is prohibited.
          lol...understood.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

all the ingredients necessary to sustain life is found in a glass of beer.
            I don't drink anymore, maybe that's why I feel like I'm dying.
            As great as beer is, I'll take a big fat joint over it.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Funny, all the sustenance necessary to support human life is found in the cannabis plant. Food, fuel, fiber...

Comment

Funny, all the sustenance necessary to support human life is found in the cannabis plant. Food, fuel, fiber...
                Kinda difficult to choke down cannabrownies without that cold brew, though....
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
                  I have a solution:

Found that during a brief stop in Germany.

Comment

Hey I'm with you, I even have a Pot thread in the silly ass politics section.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I prefer it be fuel.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

but found easily anywhere
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I once lit a pixie stix and smoked it. holy shit. dont try that. seriously. wwwooosh.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                            I once lit a pixie stix and smoked it. holy shit. dont try that. seriously. wwwooosh.
                            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                              That reminds me of Boy Scouts as a kid. We'd get the new kid to stand by the fire and then chuck Tang powder into the fire to make massive fireballs. My mom sure thought I loved to drink a lot of Tang when I went camping in scouts...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

HAHAH! I can't wait 'til cannabis is re-legalized and used in beer in lieu of hops. Now THAT is a beverage that will FREAKIN ROCK!!!!

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X