• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davey View Post
    i'm gonna listen to it.. i want to hear the 'solo'
    It's going to blow your mind.

Comment

I heard Chuck Norris is the only man to have ever survived listening to the solo.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Normally I say screw the neighbors and their complaints, but in this case, my sympathies go out to the neighbors.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

I got to the 2:00 mark. It's like watching The Ring... I think I'm going to die in 7 days.
          I hope I die sooner!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            I hope I die sooner!
            So do we!

Just kidding. Fuck toejam!

Comment

:ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I got to one minute and 19 seconds. I was determined to listen to the entire thing but simply couldn't. That was terrible.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  I got to the 2:00 mark. It's like watching The Ring... I think I'm going to die in 7 days.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I couldnt stop laughing...the guitarist had his riff...and damn if he wasnt going to play it 200 times! :-)) Even i only made it about 2:45... horrid

Comment

Am I the only one who listened to the whole thing? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                        I couldnt stop laughing...the guitarist had his riff...and damn if he wasnt going to play it 200 times! :-))
                        He was just waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting for the opening bass riff to finally end

Comment

Uhm...wow....1:42...and my skin is still crawling...at least I now know I'm not as bad as I thought I was, as a matter of fact, I'm pretty damn good

Comment

Good God! that sounds worse than two cats fucking in a barbwire fence!!! Seriously!!! I mean thats right on par with Gilbert Godfried and Joan Rivers having sex through a cheap police megaphone and a retarded crippled guy learning to play guitar in the room across the hall.
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I think my ears are bleeding

Comment

That was painful. I had to last until the vocals started to see if it really was as bad as everyone said. I never figured it would be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X