Ozzy Plays w/10 year old shredder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy Plays w/10 year old shredder!

Forgive me if this has been posted already, I couldn't find it here...

Wow, that would've blown my mind at 10!!
    My Charvel/Jackson Family

And after the show Sharon had that poor kid stuffed into a Vitamaster and consumed his essence..
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

That is so cool to see though, especially when he recreates the famous Randy pose picking him up. Wonder how much of that is him though, isn't Gus playing along too?

What kind of polka-vee is that?
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Yeah, I noticed Gus playing next to him for a second early in the clip, but still a memory that kid will never forget.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

That kid plays it better than Zakk. \mm/

Comment

that was awesome, luckiest kid ever, i mean a dream of many for a lifetime and he nails it at 10.

gus is doing most of the fills, but the kid plays the solos, sounds like gus backed him on the main solo.

Comment

pretty cool to be able to have that experience at 10. it was funny at the beginning when he was jamming at ozzy, but ozzy turns him toward the crowd.

too bad gus kept all of zakk's squeals though. those were cool back in 1990, but are SO overdone now. it would be great if he went in as himself instead of being an actor playing zakk wylde....gus even changed his model to an LP shape. sad....
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

God...I hate to think about what I was doing when I was 10. It sure wasn't THAT, though!
                The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

no shit...i was playing guitar, but i was mostly focused on war games with my friends!!
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                    pretty cool to be able to have that experience at 10. it was funny at the beginning when he was jamming at ozzy, but ozzy turns him toward the crowd.

too bad gus kept all of zakk's squeals though. those were cool back in 1990, but are SO overdone now. it would be great if he went in as himself instead of being an actor playing zakk wylde....gus even changed his model to an LP shape. sad....
                    I imagine those are direct orders and not his choice. I've seen clips of him playing SITD with his sig Explorer shape too...
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

well, i guess the money is good....
                      GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

i saw this earlier on yahoo and was going to post ......kid is good what more can you say
                        “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

What axe is the kiddo playing? Gibson Flying V? One article said it is the same model that Randy played - not true (I didn't see a harpoon hs).
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X