Who knew....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knew....

That standing outside the "Lactation Room" here at work with an empty glass and a box of Oreos would cause such an uproar. :think:
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Just don't try it near the "Sperm Donor" room. Trust me when I say it ends badly....
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Really?? That's awesome!! Are people offended or do they have a sense of humor??
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

No one at work has a sense of humor anymore.

Comment

That is fucking hysterical!!!

Comment

We have a seperate fridge where I work to store the milk from the daily pumping. They had to put a padlock on it. Care to guess why?
              Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Clearly they were eating Oreos with the free milk.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Got Milk?
                  "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

*lol* :d

Comment

Working...
                    X