Old JCF links dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old JCF links dead

Why are all the old internal links here dead? I haven't been here much lately, but i noticed the look and feel of the board has changed at some point. Did a board software upgrade kill the old message structure for good?
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Yeah, Henrik. There was an upgrade a few months ago. Internal links made prior to the changeover don't work anymore because the urls changed. I'm usually able to find what I need with a combo of the search here + Google, but sometimes I still come up empty.

Comment

Thanks Dana. That's a little sad. I wonder if this was done to enhance SEO or something...
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I just came back here after a year of being away, looks like traffic is way down, it really hurts a forum when the old links go down so people have a hard time referencing information. It almost killed Harmony Central when they did a upgrade a while ago, I wish the JCF the best but things are not looking good for this forum, at least from what I see so far but I have been back less than a week. I will of course contribute when I can.

Comment

I would have liked the "RacerX kicked Ed Roman's ass" thread to be saved
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So would all of us!

Comment

Working...
            X