Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what did I miss at the JCF in the last year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Search function works
    Actually I looked and did not find anything... I just saw a post from BillZ in the middle of July that was kind of strange and that was it?

Comment

Bill has been having some family problems he has to take care of (computer problems too I think)

Ed Roman stole a pic (link only) of a custom Jackson from Newc's site and used it on his own website - when Newc found out, he substituted humorous pics for the link which stayed on Ed's site for awhile

Vince had been released but violated probation so he went away for another year (I think his next release date is in October).
      Last edited by RacerX; 09-10-2010, 07:56 PM.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome back! I still think I'm a newbie compared to the old-timers but I enjoy their insight. I am off and on here and haven't posted in a while, but check it weekly. This forum is a great place. AK47, you should have seen some of the photos Newc linked to Ed Roman's site, good stuff, man.
        Ratt & Roll

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Vince went to jail again? Details or was this over the impersonating a cop thing?
          Here's a thread from earlier this year: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/106...ight=Sansevere

Comment

Hey Mike, check this this old Vince thread; it's hilariously packed with funny pics, chat logs, and some updated info on the jail term & location:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/557...ight=Sansevere

Comment

Working...
            X