Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Deco Dream Bikini Bean Space Rape Cock Dragon Containment thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that butterbean - this Butterbean!

-------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
      I just realized, I put "Bikini Bean" in the subject insted of "Bikini Beach."

What the hell was I thinking about?

A bean in a bikini, that's stupid.
      Does the woman have her hand in the bikini so she can flick her "bean"?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If Mr. Butterbean is in a bikini or shown on the guitar in any way, I'm out. Sorry. That would be offensive.

Comment

This will be the most graphics intensive guitar ever produced by Jackson. Destined to be a collector's item.

Comment

I want the Cockdragon not only painted, but woodburned into the back of the neck - both necks - so I can feel it when I play.
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Does the woman have her hand in the bikini so she can flick her "bean"?

Yeah, that's what I meant, uh huh!

You know, Butterbean and Robbie kind of look alike... :think:

Anway, maybe Robbie could be carrying the Bikini Chick to the spaceship, with Butterbean in hot pursuit (in his USA boxing trunks) to save the day.

We definitely need to get Mike on board to do a mock-up since Axewielder is, um... Not feeling "juicy."

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                Anway, maybe Robbie could be carrying the Bikini Chick to the spaceship
                Why not have Robbie carry the octopus? If we're shooting for ugly that would do it...

Comment

Wait, I've got it,
                  Butterbeans body, with Robbies head, CockDragon on the crotch, carrying a blue waffle masturbating Japanese Octopus on the bikini beach done in an art deco style?

There is something so wrong with this thread.
                  "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

No waffles of any kind! Blue or otherwise!
                    Blank yo!

Comment

OK then, no waffles. I'm sorry, I think I'm obsessed with the hilarity of it.
                      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                        Wait, I've got it,
                        Butterbeans body, with Robbies head, CockDragon on the crotch, carrying a blue waffle masturbating Japanese Octopus on the bikini beach done in an art deco style?

There is something so wrong with this thread.
                        I think you're onto something here... The thought just occurred to me that the girl's vag in the Octopus Rape guitar looks a LOT like the Blue Waffle. :ROTF:

Comment

no blue waffle inlays then?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow... I'm not sure the Jackson Custom Shop guys could stare at the Blue Waffle long enough to do a full set of inlays...

Comment

I thought this was going to be a fun thread and instead I'm reminded of that gaddamn blue waffle! Oh, the innocense I lost upon my first glance at that... that... that... no, it's too horrible!
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Just imagine it's a bulldog eating mayonnaise. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X