Yanks 3 away from clinching playoffs. Where's Tommy........lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanks 3 away from clinching playoffs. Where's Tommy........lol

Chugging along again. Yanks within 3 of playoffs. Haven't been here for a while, but I believe Tommy is still a Yankee fan and Superfly (Brian) is not.....lol
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

buddy boy,
    I think joe girardi is the worst manager in baseball. there's too much to type
    about him so i won't, it's really amazing that they are where they are.
    Swisher, Cano, Gardner have basically saved the season with their play.
    Granderbust Granderson is finally starting to earn some of that 40 million,
    The one thing that I'm not too psyched about if they win the division instead
    of the wild card is the possibility of having to face cliff Lee twice in a short series
    against the rangers. do we really want that?
    I'm still worried about the rotation for the playoffs donny me boy.
    After CC, there's not much in the tank, that's what has me up at night right now.
    Last year they did it with 3 guys, CC, Andy and AJ, this year the playoff schedule
    is not spread out like last year so they will have to go with 4 guys.
    Andy is just back from his injury, i do not trust AJ burnett at all the way
    he's pitched this year, Hughes has had a good year but as far as playoffs go I don't
    know, it's a different situation. vazquez has dead arm right now, no velocity whatsoever,
    at least the bullpen has been shored up and is looking alot better than it was a couple of months ago.
    I'm hoping the yanks don't have to slug their way to winning in the playoffs because that doesn't happen
    every game when you're facing the best pitching in the league in the post season.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy pretty much said it all. Go Yanks!

Comment

We should be ok. I do like AJ alot though, he has hit a rut. Maybe he'll come out before the playoffs. Not a big Girardi fan myself, though, a World Series win last help that cause out.....lol. Maybe the Cubbies are in his future.
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Rangers magic number is 4.

The Tigers made out on the Granderson trade with the Dallas area rookie Austin Jackson....kid is gonna be a stud
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

A-Jax was a yankee, cashman is a moron sometimes.

Comment

and last night further confirms my theories about the yanks come playoff time.

Comment

looks like they fell apart last night. Had bases loaded twice when I was watchin to build a pretty good lead before the 6th inning melt down...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                X