Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhl 2010-2011

Looking forward to the regular season getting started...the hockey jones is bad right now

Pens supposedly looked good in their preseason debut last night in the new digs...it's always nice to beat the Wings even if its a meaningless game

rangers suck ass.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      rangers suck ass.
      Well stated!

Comment

i'm a realist and not blind to the facts.-lol

Comment

I'm not sure if I can Stomach the Bruins this year after last postseason losing 4 straight after being up 3 zip the Flyers. I'm still havin a tuff time lettin that one go. We'll see if Recchi can light a fire under the younger guys. However, acquiring these older guys late in their careers has never really panned out for the B's. (Paul Coffee, Brian Leetch etc) We'll see.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
            Looking forward to the regular season getting started...the hockey jones is bad right now

Pens supposedly looked good in their preseason debut last night in the new digs...it's always nice to beat the Wings even if its a meaningless game
            Don't look too much into that. Nice to get a win in the first pre-season game in the new diggs but Detroit didnt even dress Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Lidstrom and Rafalski, played a prospect netminder in the third, the back up in the first 2 periods.

I don't know if its true or not but I heard that back in 2007 pre-season the Wings asked the Pens to dress their stars in a pre-season game and the Wings would dress their stars (because the Pens werent on the schedule to come into town) and Pittsburgh said no so the Wings repaid them by sitting the big guns last night

Pre-season NHL to me is like prospect tryouts...have to limit the rosters so you have to see the kids fight it out for a job.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Definitely not reading anything into it...like I said, preseason is meaningless (as far as indicating how a team will perform in the regular season). Just cool to see them inaugerate the new pond with a win, and always great to see the Wings lose (I don't care if they were playing checkers, I just love seeing the Wings lose ). It's also cool to see some of the new blood sweat it out to try and make an impression on the coaching staff.

You could be right about the repayment...seemed odd that all of those guys were held out without injuries.

Comment

yep...just cool to be seeing hockey again, even if its glofified try-outs

I wish it was televised, curious to see the new arena...it will be weird not seeing them play at the igloo
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

rangers suck ass..............

Comment

Hey when your team's best player is named Marion, what do you expect?
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

our team's best player is named henrik.
                      and it's marian batty, maid marian-lol
                      Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 09-23-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I watched part of chi/tampa last night... I think we have 3 guys left from the cup winning team, lol. Wow a lot of prospects/new guys. Shawn, if u have nhl network they are showing 2 games a night, i believe up until oct 2nd or something.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Go flyers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annah View Post
                            Go flyers!!!!
                            Boooo!!!

Go HAWKS!!!
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

after that huge firesale, what is the general mood in chicago?
                              i'd be livid.

Comment

Working...
                              X