X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rangers have won 6 out of 7, the one game i go to they lose-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I'm somewhat surprised that the Flyers are still first in the East, especially with the way they've been playing for the past few weeks.

Cooke is a dirty player, end of story. And that means a lot coming from a Flyers fan. If the league really wants to crack down on cheap shots and dirty hits, they need to make an example of Cooke. I'm thinking ten games.
      Scott

Comment

• fuck Cooke, the best revenge is living well, and living well is getting
        the win against those fuckin' pesky penguins.

Comment

• Tommy, Cooke needs about a 15 game suspension for that elbow yesterday. Multi-repeat offender, blatent elbow to the head. Mario being the whine-bag he is I can't believe he doesn't tell Cooke to clean up his act? I guess he wants him on his team so he won't sent any of his players to the LTDL if he had to play against him lol.

Great win yesterday, I watched that game on NBC. Nothing cooler than seeing the Penguins lose at home, well unless Detroit is handing them the loss
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            Tommy, Cooke needs about a 15 game suspension for that elbow yesterday. Multi-repeat offender, blatent elbow to the head. Mario being the whine-bag he is I can't believe he doesn't tell Cooke to clean up his act? I guess he wants him on his team so he won't sent any of his players to the LTDL if he had to play against him lol.

Great win yesterday, I watched that game on NBC. Nothing cooler than seeing the Penguins lose at home, well unless Detroit is handing them the loss
            I'm sure you and I will be tuned to the same game tonight.

Comment

• yeah Razor, won't be the same without Crosby and Malkin for Pittsburgh and Datsyuk, Franzen and Hudler for Detroit. Both teams are banged up and not playing too hot so it should be a fairly evenly matched game
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

yeah Razor, won't be the same without Crosby and Malkin for Pittsburgh and Datsyuk, Franzen and Hudler for Detroit. Both teams are banged up and not playing too hot so it should be a fairly evenly matched game
                I didn't know Datsyuk was out until yesterday. You're right, there's a lot of talent missing from both rosters for sure.

Comment

• i think the rangers are slowly truning into a team nobody wants to play in the
                  1st round , that;s of right now, a couple of games from now could be a whole new story.

Comment

• Cooke gets suspended for the remainder of the year plus the first round of the playoffs, that would be 14-17 games
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• No smart team wants to play a team with a goaltender that can steal games Tommy.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Cooke gets suspended for the remainder of the year plus the first round of the playoffs, that would be 14-17 games
                        Good. Hopefully the Pens bench him after that (if they're still in the playoffs). I'm all for big hits, but what he did was completely pointless, very dangerous, and just not becoming of a person paid millions of dollars to play a game.
                        Scott

Comment

• Cooke is a gentleman and humanitarian...it's a shame that this rare mishap may cost him the Lady Byng

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to talk smack about the win over the 'wings...I thought for sure the Pens were going to give that one away. Crazy game! Even with so much star power missing those two teams can bring it.
                          Last edited by Rupe; 03-22-2011, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Rupe, I was cussing pretty good last night too 'cause I was sure the Pens were going to hand the game over to the Wings too. Impressive comeback by the Wings especially after the short handed goal. A lot of other teams would have folded after that one.

Comment

• I was happy to get a point after spotting the Pens a 4 goal lead. Howard couldnt stop a beachball last night yet Babcock wouldn't yank him. I was saying get ready to yank him after the next one. He should have been pulled after the the third goal as it was obvious he didn't have going on at all.

They showed some heart and I wonder what Babcock said during the second intermission as they flipped a switch in the 3rd period.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X