Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    the rangers?? come again? the rangers?? ha haa!! poor Spiv has really lost it hasn;'t he?
    Perhaps.

They have been looking good lately. Buffalo just needs to lose a few games.

Who else thinks that Crosby is going to pull a Lindros in the playoffs?
    Scott

Comment

• Too early for playoff predictions?

If they started today, sorry Tommy. Flyers over the Rangers in 5. Pens lose to Tampa in 6, Boston beats Montreal in 6, and the Sabres surprise the Crapitals in 5.

Flyers over Buffalo in 5, Tampa continues run and beats Boston in 7.

Flyers beat Tampa in 7 to reach Cup finals.
      Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

1/16 = 6.25% chance to win
        lol, thanks for clearing that up

Comment

• The Rangers job is to drive me to fuckin' anger and violence. every motherfuckin year.
          i fuckin' hate them sometimes. god damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Hey what happened the last time the Rangers won the presidents cup Tommy?

My team just clinched it tonight! YEEEEEEAAAAH!

I never thought I would see it in my lifetime. Likely back to back scoring titles with different players (albeit lab born clones) and a presidents trophy. I still expect the planet to be destroyed by an asteroid before we ever win the cup though haha.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              Bah! The Wings won the trophy and the cup in 2008 and the average for PT trophy winners to win the cup is something like 28%. I'll take a 28% chance of the cup!
              Don't forget about the '02 Wings, '01 Avalanche, and '99 Stars...

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              My team just clinched it tonight! YEEEEEEAAAAH!

I never thought I would see it in my lifetime. Likely back to back scoring titles with different players (albeit lab born clones) and a presidents trophy. I still expect the planet to be destroyed by an asteroid before we ever win the cup though haha.

...don't worry about the asteroid, Lou will stop it!!!
              I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                Too early for playoff predictions?

If they started today, sorry Tommy. Flyers over the Rangers in 5. Pens lose to Tampa in 6, Boston beats Montreal in 6, and the Sabres surprise the Crapitals in 5.

Flyers over Buffalo in 5, Tampa continues run and beats Boston in 7.

Flyers beat Tampa in 7 to reach Cup finals.

Comment

• It is too early for predictions and imho NHL playoffs are hard to predict as all it takes is for a 6-7-8 seed to get a netminder hot, the team starts believing in themselves and they end up int he Cup finals. The best team doesn't always win but the best goaltenders team can.

Congratulations Vancouver, they really have been the dominant team all season. Sure Presidents' Trophy winners don't always go on to win the Stanley Cup. Since they started it 86, the Presidents trophy winner has won the Cup just seven times, and with the Red Wings the only ones to win since parity cap (lockout). I'd rather have it myself and retain home ice advantage for all 4 playoff series. Playoff hockey is a war and its a lot easier fighting in your own barn. The Cup is the hardest trophy to win in all sport so you really can't pin who wins or doesn't win on whether or not they won the Presidents trophy. Best team in the league in regular season doesn't equate to best playoff team...different brand of hockey.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Wings clinched the Central division for the 9th time in 10 years yesterday. They are assured a 2-3 seed in the West. Also kept the string of 20 straight years in the playoffs, longest in the big 4 sports. Although with 3pt parity its not as big of a deal as it used to be but they also have their 11th straight 100pt season
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Yeah, only team close to that length of run WAS the Devils. But this season of course killed that.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• biggest win of the year and callahan breaks his leg, what the fukk is going on???????????????

Comment

• refs handing the game to montreal. What a fucking joke.
                          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Can I change my prediction to the Flyers getting swept in the first round? Man, what is wrong with them?
                            Scott

Comment

• i give up, i am so sick of this knocking off flyers and bruins and then losing at home to Atlanta, this really fucked
                              them in the ass hard. I am ill in so many ways right now that violence is the next step.

Comment

• Pens play the Isles tonight...first meeting since the bloodbath. Could be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X