• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bruce boudreau is a cryass.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• And a potty mouth...

Outsider, I think the refs let too much go at the start of that game which contributed to things getting uglier near the end. If you aren't calling blatant hacks and crosschecks behind the play in the first it's hard to come out in the 3rd and say "That's a penalty". It wasn't tilted one way or the other, just bad all around.
      Last edited by Hellbat; 04-20-2011, 03:00 PM.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
        Am I the only one who thought Keith's actions off the start were completely disgraceful? Charges Torres, then cross-checks Torres and then blatantly slew-foots Hansen in front of the official after the play has stopped and only gets 2 mins? Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Raffi's hit on Seabrook but that was some bullshit right there. Even Craig Simpson stated on-air that he could have easily been penalized 3 times on that play. Not that it would have helped all that much, 'cuz the 'Nucks played like ass anyways, but WTF?
        payback is a bitch. Torres deserves to be knocked the fuck out...sorry
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• That call on Richards is a disgrace, that's not a major penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            payback is a bitch. Torres deserves to be knocked the fuck out...sorry
            yep. pretty much. if game 5 or 6 gets out of hand, you can pretty much bank on it.

Not just for the seabrook hit. he is right up there with jarko ruutu. lol,
            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Heading back to the 'burgh with a 3-1 series lead...gotta love it.

Congrats to the Wings on the sweep

Comment

• i'm done. i hope henrik lundqvist gets on a team where he can win a cup, he deserves it, that guy is so good, he's rotting on the suckass rangers.

Comment

• Gaborik gives (first goal in 12 playoff games) and takes it away in OT. Sad to see a game end like that even though I was pissed because VERSUS blacked out my sports pack on FSD and FSAZ so I missed 1/2 of the first period of the Wings game. Then listen to giggriling Doc anmd midget Panger do post game shit...witf?
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• after Henrik made that ridiculous save on ovechkin's breakaway, i was like ,that's it baby!!! that is the save that will put this one in the win column for the rangers.
                    IT DID NOT HAPPEN. OT should have bever happened
                    I almost punched Doc from here Shawn , it's just that i couldn't reach Madison Square Garden. Didn't have the reach, now if it was Thomas Hearns,
                    he had that kind of reach that could have pulled it off, oh well.
                    Seriously, i haven't felt pain like that since possibly game 7 world series 2001 when Mariano Rivera blew the only post season save i've ever seen, preventing the yanks from taking their 4th world series win in a row, not to mention their 5th out of 6 years. It was no great comeback by the diamonbacks either, Rivera threw a double play ball into centerfield instead of to 2nd base, and Gonzalez hit a ball that barely touched the outfield grass. If the Yanks were playing at double play depth , game does not end on that joke of a broken bat single...... All I can hope is that this years number1 seed the capitals, pull a choke job against this years #8 seed the Rangers, like they did against last year's # 8 Halak. who took them down literally all by himself.
                    Extremely unlikely, butthe caps have nbeen choking in the playoffs for decades, kinda just like a team i know and root for, the headache god damned Rangers.
                    sick of getting our asses licked every year. A tied series after last night certainly would have had that bigmouth Boudrau sweating missiles, or at least concerned.
                    fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• wow hawks outscore nucks 12-2 in two games? I thought we were gonna be swept. back to the UC with a good chance to tie up the series. If chicago comes back and wins the series, they will literally burn vancouver to the ground. I would imagine hellbat would be out front with the molotov cocktails, lol.

Personally dont see it happening, tho. But man, what is with luongo and the hawks? Hes 7-10 against the hawks in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                        wow hawks outscore nucks 12-2 in two games? I thought we were gonna be swept. back to the UC with a good chance to tie up the series. If chicago comes back and wins the series, they will literally burn vancouver to the ground. I would imagine hellbat would be out front with the molotov cocktails, lol.

Personally dont see it happening, tho. But man, what is with luongo and the hawks? Hes 7-10 against the hawks in the playoffs.
                        Batty will be right next to me first helping me torch the Garden first, then i will accompany him to vancouver and reciprocate the favor if that unthinkable thing happens.

Comment

• Yeah, it's been quite a turn of events with the VAN - CHI series. I was quite surprised to see how badly the Blackhawks owned the Canucks for the past two games. I hope the Canucks overcome adversity and win it (Jannik Hansen is Danish).

Comment

• once or if and when your team gets bounced, who are you rooting for?
                            I'm not a front runner, but i just don't think there's a team out there that plays like and is as enjoyable
                            to watch as Los Wingos Des Reddos del detroito. Impressive hockey to watch, i guess i will root for them even though
                            I'd love to see someone like the Nashville Preds win the cup. that would be a fuckin' rip and a half.

Comment

• Cliff, although the Canucks are still up 3-2 and the Hawks face possibly two elimination games they have a good shot at it. Most were surprised they battled back, I was more surprised they dropped 3 in a row. Chicago are still the defending Stanley Cup Champions, yea they got cap chopped in the offseason but retain the core of talented players.Vancouver was the best regular season team but playoff hockey is a different game. Vancouver has never won anything, Presidents trophy means nothing, Vezina nomination means nothing, scoring titles mean nothing. What matters is the Stanley cup, everything else doesn't matter.

Luongo never won anything and was lucky to get a gold medal in the Olympics. NHL playoffs are what you are judged by and right now the 10 million dollar man got lit up once, yanked and tough mentally netminders bounce back and what did bLuongo do? He got lit up again. The guy has sunburn form all the goal lights lighting up behind him the last two games.

In my opinion the change in this series began with the Torres hit on Seabrook. That pissed off the Blackhawks and they are playing with the intensity and passion that Champions play with. I hope they win tomorrow 1-0 (I have to hit mute every time they play that lame-gay song after every Chicago goal at home) and go back to Vancouver for a game 7. I dont see another blowout for Vancouver.....they'll bring it and be ready to rock and this playoff year the ice advantage isnt at home, its road ice advantage so far.

....and Tommy, you want to root for Detroit so Lidstrom can have 5 cup rings
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I would agree with most of that, although luongos D has been atrocious those two games. Chi had 4 breakaways in game 5. That should never happen. For me, the biggest turning point was getting bolland back. Now we actually have a good 3rd line center, and since hes been back, I believe kesler and the sedins are a combined -11. Wow. I still dont think the hawks can do this, however.. If they win tomorrow, you know anything can happen in game 7. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X