No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Blackhawks can win this they'll play Detroit in round 2 (yay, no 3 timezone travel) and Vancouver will be known as Choke City and all of Canada will want to kill Luongo lol
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Well Spiv, if Bobby Clarke was smart he'd offer the farm , all team holdings and assets, etc. etc,.
      to get Lundqvist. You'd win a cup. Rangers don't deserve that guy.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Sorry Tommy, Washington 4, NY Lundqvist's 1. Too bad Lundqvist can't score goals too...
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• he played his ass off once again, they just don't have the firpower to compete with the better teams,
          ]and the great part is i get to seethe same bullshit again next year.this reminded me of the buffalo series a couple of years ago,
          they really had their chances to take the lead or even win the series, same old bullshit, pisses the living fuck out of me.

Comment

• I'm so glad I had to work today and didn't get to watch the ass whoopin' the Bolts handed the Pens. I still stand by my prediction that this series will go to seven games. Please Pens prove me wrong.

Comment

• NYR has a habit of signing high dollar players that disappear in the playoffs. You can't overpay for any single player. It throws off the balance of team power. The teams that do well have a good core of players. Your best players have to produce and your 2-3 line players chip in here and there...
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Losing callahan was a huge loss too. I was rooting for the rangers, but they relied too much on lundqvist. That dumbass play by gaborik was a back breaker too.
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• callahan was a crushing blow, the rangers actuslly have a great core of young players, but
                  Gaborik is a creampuff. great hands, great shot, good bursts of speed, but no grit to him.

Comment

• No doubt, good shot blocker and PK'er. Marion won't go where you need to go in order to score goals in the playoffs and that is to the net. Maybe with all the money he's getting he can buy a pair as he played like a girl in that series. Staal is great too but Torts needs to watch his TOI and shift length. OV beat him on the end of his shift when he was too spent to battle and Ovechkin burned and the netminder...
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• can yuo guys believe thias fucking hawks-canucks series??? hello? you guys still alive?-lol
                      The Wings are looking strong guys, i'm just saying that's all. Then again i'll take a team with momentum anyday
                      (chicago if they pull this off).
                      Jay- sorry about that heartbreaker, almost had them closed out. Spiv, you and Jay need to watch this last game together.

Comment

• At least the Canucks showed up this time, unlike the last two games. But I think we're toast - 3 losses in a row, both goalies have played, same team that's taken us out the last 2 seasons. I'd love to win game 7, but I can't see it happening...
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

• lol. hawks with an ot win.. On hf boards, the only reason they won was because of the refs. LMFAO.

game 7 tuesday, anything can happen.
                          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• That was an atrocious display of refereeing. Kelly Sutherland has been the worst ref in the league for five years. How they see any stick movement near a Chicago player as a slash but Daniel get a stick in the face while he's carrying the puck but suddenly their eyes are elsewhere. Just brutal.

Typical Canuck luck that our goalie blows a knee on a penalty and we have to throw in a shaky guy. I don't think I can watch game 7. I was almost having a jammer watching this one.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• i'm so happy the rangers got creamed then having to go through this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                                That dumbass play by gaborik was a back breaker too.
                                Yeah...Gaborik never handled the puck in the defensive zone before...he picked a bad time to start!

The Chicago comeback was 100% completely unforseen to me. If Vancouver loses in game 7 they will forever be labeled as losers.

Now that I've said that, they can come alive...it worked when I hacked on the Bruins!
                                My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X