Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
    Leafs are undefeated with a +6 goal differential. Who'd have predicted that?
    I sure didn't. My 'go leafs' was sarcastic, although I'm a long time leafs fan. I really didn't think they were ready to turn it around just yet. I guess a good start can really help a mentally fragile team. But... let's see what happens down the road.

Comment

rangers suck ass.
      gaborik and drury out for a long time. even with them in the lineup they suck ass.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Pens finally play a solid game in a nice rout of the Flyers. I was happy to see that Bylsma kept Johnson in goal. I don't know what it is about playing in Philly that brings out the best in Sid.

Comment

Go stars

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
            Pens finally play a solid game in a nice rout of the Flyers. I was happy to see that Bylsma kept Johnson in goal. I don't know what it is about playing in Philly that brings out the best in Sid.
            Seriously! Sid always has a great game in Philly. Of course, when we're busy keeping the penalty box warm it's hard to win hockey games. I had to watch the Pittsburgh broadcast and I have to admit that the announcers are huge homers. It got annoying after a while listening to them complain about missed calls for five minutes everytime a Penguin got checked.
            Scott

Comment

shane doan got suspended 3 games for INTERFERENCE last night in a game against the ducks. Say goodbye to hitting and fighting within 5 years- its gonna be womens fucking ballet out there by then with dipshit colin campbell running things. good god. Heres the "suspension" worthy hit:

Collision in a game between the Phoenix Coyotes and Anaheim Ducks on Sunday, October 17th, 2010 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.

Interference? Yes. Cheap? Maybe. But, THERE WAS NO PENALTY CALLED ON THE PLAY. What a joke.
              Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

it's going on bigtime in the NFL too. the calls against the jets yesterday were a joke.
                it's like watching badminton. taking the nuts out of naturally violent games is starting
                to make watching them a chore now. bad enough with the lousy announcers and non stop
                commercial breaks, now it's the actual games that are being ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                  shane doan got suspended 3 games for INTERFERENCE last night in a game against the ducks. Say goodbye to hitting and fighting within 5 years- its gonna be womens fucking ballet out there by then with dipshit colin campbell running things. good god. Heres the "suspension" worthy hit:

Collision in a game between the Phoenix Coyotes and Anaheim Ducks on Sunday, October 17th, 2010 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.

Interference? Yes. Cheap? Maybe. But, THERE WAS NO PENALTY CALLED ON THE PLAY. What a joke.
                  WTF? That wasn't even a hard hit. Definitely should have been a minor penalty though. Maybe they thought he targeted the head?
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post

Three games for that??? WEAK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                      Three games for that??? WEAK!!!
                      I disagree, it was an intentional shot to the head to a dude not even involved in the play at all.. if the league wants to protect players they have to enforce it. The problem is they don't consistently enforce anything. It looks like they are just making Shane an example. I can say with confidence that we'll see more severe blows to the head that wont get a penalty or suspension. The league picks and chooses who they use to make an example of. The also pick and choose who they protect...
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Scott stevens wouldnt have had much of a career in the "new" N(o) H(it) L(eague). Thats a joke.

Shawn, i agree, they protect the stars and make examples out of others.

Comment

Shane Doan's suspension had as much to do with the fact that earlier in the game he had also injured another player on the other team as that hit. He busted Cam Fowler's nose on the boards on a hit to the head via hipcheck.

Awkward collision in a game between the Phoenix Coyotes and Anaheim Ducks on Sunday, October 17th, 2010 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            Shane Doan's suspension had as much to do with the fact that earlier in the game he had also injured another player on the other team as that hit. He busted Cam Fowler's nose on the boards on a hit to the head via hipcheck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnP4jLmNhyU
                            Yeah, i saw that too, but that shouldnt matter- no penalty on that play either, fowler looked like he lost an edge. The suspension was for a blindside hit to the head per colin campbell.

Scott stevens wouldve gotten 20 games for the hit on kariya.

Comment

scott stevens would be in leavenworth for 10 years.
                              sports are starting to suck, and that's no bueno across the boardo.

Comment

Was privileged to be at the Hawks Blues game last night. In a suite no less! Great game! Turco impressed me with his quickness, and Hossa is a horse!!

Comment

Working...
                                X