Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    thats a penalty on whoever Crosby slewfooted too Cliff...lol..WTF man?
    Well, i didnt see crosby slewfoot anyone... That play is dangerous and bullshit either way. All im saying is, they should be dressing someone to "take care" of that situation. I thought godard was their tuff guy? Who else they got?
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• I have no clue wht Goddard isn't being used more...frustrating for sure.

I didn't see Crosby slew foot anybody either???

Comment

• Cliff, in addition to Goddard we've got Mike Rupp, Craig Adams and Deryk Engllend. Engllend is a tough customer. Avery is what he is, slippery little bastard who always manages to find a way out of harms way. I just hate the punk because he never seems to get what he's due other than time in the sin bin.

I didn't think Crosby slew footed Callahan, that one's tough because of the speed of the play. I thought they could have called it a trip after watching the replay, but even that was a push in my opinion as they were both locked up going for position. I thought Callahan got put to the ice more because Crosby outpositioned him and got in front of him. Yeah, I've got my Pens goggles on.

Comment

• i miss about 10 ranger games a season. this year is turning out to be a different story.
          they suck so bad that i'm getting sick of watching them. that with the over abundance of whistles is turning me away from beloved hockey.
          I watched the Wings-Sharks game last night. Watching the Wings play is like watching
          a work of art. They even look good when they get scored on. i sat in amazement as they
          carved up the sharks. I could only wish for a team half as good as that. They are so superior
          to the suck ass rangers that it makes watching the rangers seem like watching minor league
          hockey. The rangers will never be nearly that good. i've had it. Fukk hockey. The stench from the rangers ice has reached so far into my nose that i am now bowing out.

JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I may come back with a new bandwagon team soon like i did two seasons ago with the
            blue jackets.
            P.S. - Sean Avery is a beacon for all to learn from on fair play, sportsmanship, and team first attitude. heee heee heeee

Comment

• I watched the replay several times in super slo-mo, Crobsy intentionaly put his skate behind Callahan's and used an elbow on callies upper body to push him backward to trip him yet Callahan got 2 minutes, not Crosby. When I saw it live I thought it was a penalty and think the replays show it clearly.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Tommy, it could be worse....you could be an Islander fan lol.

I watched the Sharks/Wings game too last night. Detroit looked pretty good but the Sarks back end is hurting and have 3 farm boys dressed due to injuries back there. Detroit exploited that weakness fairly well making them cough it up several times. TheWings do looke pretty good so far but they had an easy schedule in the first 18 games. If they cna stay healthy the could do some damage when the playoffs come around. The West is so damn tight no telling who'll miss or make the playoffs...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• i'm not buying that stuff you're pedaling shawn.
                  the islanders won 4 cups in a row, and made it to 5 straight.
                  they are covered for life in my opinion. they can lose every game
                  from here on out to the end of time and they are covered.

i will always detest Cindy Crosby regardless. He's due for a beating.
                  Someone give one to him.

Comment

• talking about this season, Islanders are no where in sight and at least the Rangers currently are in the mix of things.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• i'm talking about this season too-lol

Comment

• Sid is on fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                          Sid is on fire
                          think perhaps he had enough of Stamkos stealing his fire? Sid has certainly let it up the last few games, I'd say for sure the dude is on fire
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• One might even say "Flaming"... :ROTF:
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• ^

Flyers are going through their usual December slump. Thomas made some nice saves in the Boston game on Wednesday.
                              Scott

Comment

• lol...good one Hellbat
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X