No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas is a beast man. That guy is the goalie most capable of stealing games in the league today. He makes Dominik Hasek like freak saves that he has no business making.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• he's into yoga
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• One thing that impresses me about Thomas is that no matter how many goals down the B's gets he still steals games. It's amazing to me how long it took him to break into the NHL.

Comment

• well it went from bad to worse today for the hawks...kane out 4-6 weeks, and they put hossa on IR. Not good.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Sid just keeps on rollin'...he's playing the best hockey of his career

Where's goodwood? It doesn't feel like hockey season without him swinging from Ovi's nutsack

Comment

• Rupe the man is on a mission and scoring at an insane pace the last cuople weeks. Sid now leads in goals and points. The team is on a hot streak as well, 11 in a row...that is hot
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• good read on Crosby http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...bycolumn120810 He's becomming a complete player.

I'm not going to lie, I can't stand the guy myself but he is one helluva hockey player, I'd take him on my team any day of the week.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                  good read on Crosby http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...bycolumn120810 He's becomming a complete player.

I'm not going to lie, I can't stand the guy myself but he is one helluva hockey player, I'd take him on my team any day of the week.
                  Man am I glad he's on my team!

Comment

• I wouldnt give up Datsyuk or Zetterbergh to get Sid tho Not that Crosby is going anywhere unless Pittsburgh's management/owners blow it financially.

I know I have a biased opinion but Pavel Datsyuk is the most skilled player and entertaining to watch. I think if he wasn't so responsible defensively (3 Selke's) he could lead the league in scoring if he wanted to. He's matched up against the leagues top lines yet still produces. He can make players look stupid on both sides of the puck...he's a rip off artist and a lot stronger that people think. He can also drop the mitts too. Ask Corey Perry (wus who only drops em with players smaller than him)
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Christ, pens won their 12th in a row last night, crosby has 36 points in the last 18 games. Hawks blew one in san jose, but at least got a point.

edit- shawn, i know you love detroit, but id give up zetterberg in a second for crosby. So would any other coach or gm in the league.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I wouldnt give up Datsyuk or Zetterbergh to get Sid tho Not that Crosby is going anywhere unless Pittsburgh's management/owners blow it financially.

I know I have a biased opinion but Pavel Datsyuk is the most skilled player and entertaining to watch. I think if he wasn't so responsible defensively (3 Selke's) he could lead the league in scoring if he wanted to. He's matched up against the leagues top lines yet still produces. He can make players look stupid on both sides of the puck...he's a rip off artist and a lot stronger that people think. He can also drop the mitts too. Ask Corey Perry (wus who only drops em with players smaller than him)

Comment

good read on Crosby http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...bycolumn120810 He's becomming a complete player.

Thanks for that...cool read

Comment

• Cliff, it would take more than just Zetterberg for a trade. Its all hypothetical but if a trade would be made for Sid it would take a core of several players and Dats and Z would have to be in the deal plus a ton of cash. I wouldnt give both them up, bothe together are better than one Crosby imho... it never would happen anyway...they ahve a new arena to pay for in Pittsburgh and Crosby being such a great player and a North American player at that, he puts a lot of butts in the seats.
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Shawn, can't disagree with you on Zetterberg or Datsyuk. They're the other two wingers getting my all star votes right now.

Comment

• I think Pittsburgh would sell the team before they'd trade Crosby.

Big game tonight. Go Flyers!
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X