No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take the over 6 goal total, that's what i like tonight.
    i think i'd have to go with the pens getting 1.5 as well the way they have been playing.

4:05p

Pittsburgh Penguins

+1½ (-260)

+105

(-110)o
    (-110)u

Philadelphia Flyers

-1½ (+220)

6:05p
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      take the over 6 goal total, that's what i like tonight.
      i think i'd have to go with the pens getting 1.5 as well the way they have been playing.

4:05p

Pittsburgh Penguins

+1½ (-260)

+105

(-110)o
      (-110)u

Philadelphia Flyers

-1½ (+220)

6:05p
      I wish I knew what all that shit meant but I'm a gambling idiot
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        I wish I knew what all that shit meant but I'm a gambling idiot
        Near as I can tell, it's GPS coordinates for the stadium.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• you guys are funny!!
          the sad thing is I look at these numbers everyday like a hawk in the NHL,NFL, and mLB.
          It's a feeble existence , but I like it.

If you took the under 6, you won. I did not-lol
          If you took the Pens and the goal and a half you won, even though they lost the game.
          If you took the Flyers straight up you had to bet 125.00 to win 100.00
          Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 12-15-2010, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• where's Rupe and Razely???!!! This never happens, much less twice this year.
            Rangers over the Penguins!!!!!!!!!!! Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally some joy!!!!!!!!!
            they've beaten the Hawks, the Capitals, and the Pens twice. I'm good for the rest of the year.
            They'll tank now, don't worry.

Comment

• I've been bumming since the Nords left Quebec.
              Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
              98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

• Flyers tried to lose it last night but snapped out of it before it was too late.

Three good goalies ready to go. What a conundrum!
                Scott

Comment

• anyone catch 24/7 Penguins/Capitals on HBO? That is some funny shit right there. If you really want to know what its like in an NHL locker room check it out. I don't care for both teams but man, it was really funny
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• no Rupe, no Raze, they're hiding.

Comment

• So who else thinks Boudreau is gone? Caps have lost 7 straight, and to some pretty bad teams (no offense, Tommy )
                      Scott

Comment

• what offense Spiv the rangers suck ass, none taken.

Comment

• The coach isn't the reason their goal a game player has 4 points in his last 10 games. Too much caviar and sluts at the red sea retreat for Ovy over the summer methinks.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                            I've been bumming since the Nords left Quebec.
                            85-
                            I was in las vegas and i put down a futures bet on the nordiques to win the cup
                            at 30-1 odds in the 93-94 season. they were loaded then and had their first 100 point season
                            the year before, i couldn't believe i got them at 30-1. of course, they got creamed with injuries that year and there went my bet down the tubes. but, my rangers finally won that year, so i won't complain. simply because the rangers will never win it all again in my lifetime, and that cup victory soothed a good portion of my life.

Comment

• tank job reserved especially for saturday afternoon game in philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                tank job reserved especially for saturday afternoon game in philly.
                                I don't know, with Pronger out the Flyers' defense might be a bit lost.
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X