No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haaaa!!! i don't care if half of your team is out, the tank job starts now.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I know past history says they'll tank, but they actually look pretty good. If they weren't in the same division as the Flyers and Pens, they'd probably be in first.
      Scott

Comment

• not good, spiv, nhl.com said pronger is out 4-6 weeks.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• can't blame the coach for Ovechkin not scoring. Your best player (best in the world according to the coach) have tobe the best players 99% of the time.

Detroit vs Chicago tonight on NHL Network boys
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• the god damn los wingos des reddos are going to the stanley cup finals.
            it's really quite simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              can't blame the coach for Ovechkin not scoring. Your best player (best in the world according to the coach) have tobe the best players 99% of the time.

Detroit vs Chicago tonight on NHL Network boys
              Yeah, thats gonna be ugly. Chicago is without kane, hossa, stalberg, and pisani. Im predicting 4-1 detroit.

Comment

• Cliff you had the score right but the team winning wrong

Detroit is in a funk right now, playing .500 hockey. With the Blackhawks losing 3 in a row I knew they would come out with a much better effort in their own barn. They did the right thing but not starting Turco who can't beat Detroit. If Kaner and Hoss were dressed it woul have 6 or 7-1. They played well, I give them credit but the Wings are not playing Red Wing Hockey since the end of November. They are losing their lead they gained with a soft early schedule. I liked the officiating last night, they let the boys play hockey, only one penalty the entire night...old time hockey right there, no penalties for looking at a guy
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Sorry, Tommy. Tank they did.
                  Scott

Comment

• Matt Carle is a turnover machine, without Pronger there to help it's even more noticable.

Comment

• i love to say i told you so, and I told you so.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcs21 View Post
                        Matt Carle is a turnover machine, without Pronger there to help it's even more noticable.
                        He's definitely the weakest part of their defense. I've been impressed with Coburn's play so far, and of course Timonen and Pronger are great. Mezaros and ODonell have been great pickups. Hopefully Bartulis can step it up while Prongs is out.
                        Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          He's definitely the weakest part of their defense. I've been impressed with Coburn's play so far, and of course Timonen and Pronger are great. Mezaros and ODonell have been great pickups. Hopefully Bartulis can step it up while Prongs is out.
                          Coburn still has his moments with turn overs, but Mezaros and O'Donnell are huge upgrades over Krajicek and Parent who were brutal last year. As long as Pronger comes back healthy I can live with Bartulis short term, he'll be good eventually but he's not ready to be a full time player yet.

Comment

• Canucks vs Wings tonight, should be a gooder.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Datsyuk broke his hand last night, out for 4 weeks. Thats gonna hurt the wings.

Comment

• Yeah that was a freak play where he busted it. I thought he just jammed his wrist. Pretty good game, Luongo wasn't at his best unfortunately.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X