No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The All Star draft was cool, and the skills competition was cool, but the All Star game itself should be played after the season and Stanley Cup run is over so we can actually see some fuckers get hit and some defense played.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      unwatchable, so was the pro-bowl. both games should be eliminated.
      seriously.
      Agree 100%

Comment

• I agree Razor. The skills competition is fun to watch, but the game is pointless and just a goalfest.
        Scott

Comment

• The allstar game is just a chance for each team to send a representative for a branding session. It gives the players a chance to bring their families for a cool weekend getaway and chill with some of the best players in the league. You don't watch it expecting to see good hockey. The guys do try I think on the skills contest which makes it fun to watch.

I just like the team currently in first place in the league standings.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Brent Johnson gets the shutout over the Isles and a knockout of DiPietro...gotta love a goalie fight!

Comment

• Still a little surprised over how well as a team the Pens are playing right now with Malkin and Crosby out. Brent Johnson earned his contract extension last night that's for damn sure. I laughed my ass off over that one. Considering how finesse the team was in the 1990's and most of the 2000's I damn sure like the teams grit the past few years.

Comment

• From NHL.com:

DiPietro's face was visibly swollen with a welt after the game.

"It's a fight. Things happen," DiPietro said. "He's got long arms."
                :ROTF:

Comment

• I love how he KO's him and then lays there to make sure he's okay haha.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    I love how he KO's him and then lays there to make sure he's okay haha.
                    You know, I thought it was pretty classy (i.e. good sportsmanship) of Johnson to hold onto DePietro last night as he went down and not tag him again. A lot of other people would have still been laying haymakers while he was going down.

Comment

• di pietro started the whole deal by running into cooke, lol. That was awesome. roy and osgood all over! hahaha.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                        di pietro started the whole deal by running into cooke, lol. That was awesome. roy and osgood all over! hahaha.
                        Roy and Osgood, now that was a fight! Kinda cool last night and this morning on the NHL Network they were doing a "top 10" goalie fights of all time. Some good ones there!

Comment

• yeah i saw that. Potvin/hextall was a good one!

Comment

• Haha! DiPietro is out 4-6 weeks with broken facial bones. The only dude in the league more injury prone than Sami Salo.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Haha! DiPietro is out 4-6 weeks with broken facial bones. The only dude in the league more injury prone than Sami Salo.
                              Seriously, dude needs to finds a different line of work. I never in my entire life of being an NHL fan saw a netminder injured as much as this guy. Can you imagine if he was a player? a good open ice hit would break every bone in his body.

Maybe DiPietro, Salo and Sourey can get jobs at pillow factories stuffing pillows to stay off the IR.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Haha! DiPietro is out 4-6 weeks with broken facial bones. The only dude in the league more injury prone than Sami Salo.
                                On the brightside, the isles might actually win some games now, lol. Dipietro was like 6-19-4 or something this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X