No announcement yet.

Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy you won't. Teams out there are used to seeing 20-35% of the fans from opposing teams. You'll see a bunch of NYR sewaters in the crowd.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Is hockey still going on? Hmmm...

Tough season for the Pens...its amazing that they're still playing .500+ hockey since they're two best players have been out.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        I AM GOING WEDNESDAY NIGHT AGAINST THE MUCH HATED DUCKS. SECTION 222, TEN ROWS UP, CENTER ICE. LUNDQVIST JERSEY ON, LOUD MOUTH WIDE OPEN AND READY TO SPOUT. I WILL GET THROWN OUT, I PROMISE.
        If I don't see you scale the glass and run out onto the ice, you'll no longer be my hero. I'm setting my DVR immediately

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
          If I don't see you scale the glass and run out onto the ice, you'll no longer be my hero. I'm setting my DVR immediately
          +1000. And punch corey perry right in the fuggin mouth while youre out there.

Speaking of playoffs... Man, my hawks are HOTTTT right now, and the devils? Are you serious? 22-2-2 run? WOW.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
            +1000. And punch corey perry right in the fuggin mouth while youre out there.

Speaking of playoffs... Man, my hawks are HOTTTT right now, and the devils? Are you serious? 22-2-2 run? WOW.
            sorry, Getzlaf is my mark.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              sorry, Getzlaf is my mark.
              fukk that, even the players said perry is one of the dirtiest out there lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                fukk that, even the players said perry is one of the dirtiest out there lol.
                i said getzlaf was my mark, with perry's head of course. my bad on not finishing the sentence.

Comment

• Watch Corry Perry pick out the Rangers smallest and weakest player to start shit with
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Holy thread resurrection Tommy, I'll be sitting in the Cosol Energy Center Sunday the 20th to watch my Pens take on your Rangers. I'll drink a brew or two for you. Maybe more if the Pens fail to show up...

Comment

• Anyone see that cheapshit from chara the other night? Pacioretty is out with a broken neck. Hes lucky hes not paralyzed.

Comment

• i cannot belive how weak the rangers looked last night, boy did that suck.
                        that is the quietest building i've ever been in for a hockey game.

Comment

• Hey Tommy, your Rangers lit it up tonight. McCabe is a great D man. Takes the odd bone headed penalty but he brings a good physical element.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• they're still alive batty, they really needed 2 points tonight. fuck, they need 2 every night.
                            how about that call that took the goal away from the thrashers against the devils that would have tied it up, i thought that sucked.
                            can you get any hotter than the devils? 23-3-3? actually, yes you can, the capitals are 9-0.
                            the confounded rangers are exactly that, confounded. Henrik is going to waste. He deserves to be on a loaded team,
                            i guarantee he;'d win a cup. rangers better take out habs friday night cuz sunday is another neck cracker wth philly, or is it the penguins i think.
                            fuckin' rangers, they either "skate" in, to the playoffs, no pun intended, but it will be by greasily skating in and they lose in the first round, or the don't make it in by a heartbreaker on the last day of the season. i'm sick of this shit guys, i want to see something with that team god damnit!!
                            they do have some great young players though.
                            dubinsky,callahan. stepan, anisimov, i like christensen, prust, zuccarrelo,sauer. and i like the mcCabe pickup, how does a team trade away their captain? (panthers)
                            anyway, all i can hope for is they pull a flyers deal from last year and get hot at the right time. i'm starved for something like that.

Comment

• I cursed that sorry fuck Cooke like the dumb ass punk that he is for the elbowing penalty yesterday. There's a grand wasted on a weekend in the Burgh to watch Cooke take another stupid penalty and cost the Pens a game. I hope he gets suspended for the rest of the season and the playoffs just so I don't have to see him cost the Pens another game this year.

Comment

• That kind of stuff is why the Canucks dumped him. They got tired of defending his cheap shots and having guys have to worry about defending against retaliations on our star players.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X