Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    Warms me heart to see the Habs take a thumpin'!

Comment

• shit, i meant to put up the penguin game, god damnit!!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• typical trap game tonight for the rangers. they have played like shit against the panthers all year, but should win tonight regardless. will they tank and ruin their hot streak or will they surprise and continue this surge. i want this win bad tonight. every game from here on out
        is a must 2 point or at the least a 1 point loss. nothing less will do.

Comment

• How about the Flyers coming back from three down to just take the lead against the Capitals? Bruce Boudreau is looking like a chump right now. How in the hell Neuvirth is still in the game is beyond me. Giroux is looking like his typical self. Damn has he been a stud for the Flyers or what???!!! Damn, the Caps tie it up just now with 3:19 left. Yes, I'm pulling for the Caps tonight. I'm sure there's no way the Pens will overtake them especially with the Flyers games at hand, but one can hope...

Comment

• Hank with his 10th shutout, he should get the Vez right now.

Comment

• do the Rangers have a backup netminder Tommy? I guess he's played 5 less than Kipper, Price and Ward but thats a lot of work.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

• biron

Comment

• another trap game tonight against the senators, who somehow always play their best hockey against teams who really need the win. Rangers survived the last trap game the other night against the Panthers, can they do it again tonight? this is another must win. gotta get at least a 1 point loss, but a win puts the rangers in a very good position for the playoffs, it is safe to say i want this one tonight very badly.

Comment

• It's tough not to play down to your opponents level and that is what the Rangers need to not do. Ottawa should tank on purpose to try to get the highest pick in the draft lottery

If there is a must see game it is Montreal vs Boston tonight...that is the one I'll be watching.

For those here without the CI package it will be on Yahoo! Sports for free

Also will have the San Jose vs LA game later.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I wouldn't expect to see shenanigans in the Montreal/Boston game. I believe The Count will be present in the stands.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bettman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	2445330
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Well, here's hoping that the Pens show up to play tonight against the Flyers. This is definitely a gut check game for the Pens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I wouldn't expect to see shenanigans in the Montreal/Boston game. I believe The Count will be present in the stands.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1979[/ATTACH]
                          Holy shit that's funny! Bawahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                            Well, here's hoping that the Pens show up to play tonight against the Flyers. This is definitely a gut check game for the Pens.
                            Here's hoping the Flyers play the way they did in the second period aginst the Caps and not the first/end of third.
                            Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                              Here's hoping the Flyers play the way they did in the second period aginst the Caps and not the first/end of third.
                              That was a crazy game. I watched that thinking WTF?

Comment

• Jesus did the habs ever get raped in the ass without lube. Especially that 3rd period. I had tears of joy in my eyes.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X