Nhl 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
    Jesus did the habs ever get raped in the ass without lube. Especially that 3rd period. I had tears of joy in my eyes.
    Me too!

Comment

• It was good to get the wind but the Pens could have really used the extra point gain last night...bummer it went to a shootout the way Pittsburgh dominated Philly last night. The Flyers should give a medal to that rookie goalie...he kept them in that game without much help.

Comment

• fuckin' rangers lose at home to the sens. can't be doing that shit at this time god damnit!!
        i'll take the point though. did i mention that henrik is god?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
          It was good to get the wind but the Pens could have really used the extra point gain last night...bummer it went to a shootout the way Pittsburgh dominated Philly last night. The Flyers should give a medal to that rookie goalie...he kept them in that game without much help.
          True it would have been nice to see them take the two in regulation, but at least they got two points to get a little more space from the Lightning too.

Comment

• did i mention that Henrik is God?
            11th shutout yesterday over the much hated Bruins. Rangers got a lucky no whistle non offside
            scenario, which led to winning a faceoff and scoring early on Stepan's 20th of the year.
            Not bad for a rookie, I love how the Rangers have gotten so young. no more aging stars with bloated contracts.
            And they're playing out of their tree at the moment. Fuck it, I never get to write about the Rangers like this, it's fuckin'
            awesome!!! I said God Damn!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin' Rangers playing well!!!

Comment

• Flyers/Pens rematch tonight. Hopefully the Flyers wake up and actually play a complete game.
              Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                Flyers/Pens rematch tonight. Hopefully the Flyers wake up and actually play a complete game.
                I'd like to see the Flyers take the night off and let the Pens take the two points tonight. This should be a good tight game. The Pens really need to limit the Flyers odd man rushes tonight to have a chance.

Comment

• Letestu is back and will center the top line This is like a playoff game...should be intense

Comment

• Flyers roasted them.
                    Thankyou Toronto for beating Buffalo, but no thanks to the Caps for losing to Carolina.
                    i think Tim Thomas, Cam Ward, Ryan Miller, and good old King Henrik Lundbelievable Lundqvist are all capable
                    enough to put their teams on their backs and do some headache damage in the in the 1st round no matter who plays who.
                    No substitiute for goaltending in the playoffs, whoever has the best wins the cup 99% of the time

Comment

• Bummer to lose that one last night but the game was closer than the score...I like the Pens chances if these two meet in the playoffs.

Comment

• Slim chance of my Maple Leafs making the playoffs but anyway...

GO LEAFS GO!

Comment

• Leafs did my Rangers a favor last night. Hopefully the Sabres are gassed and the rangers can steal one tonight in buffalo.

Comment

• Flyers played the last thirty minutes like the Pens played the first thirty minutes. May have been just me, but I thought Stall looked terrible last night. He couldn't stay on his feet, couldn't hit and damn sure couldn't control the puck. Giroux once again looked like a stud, and Bobrosky sure knows how to step it up against the Pens. Once again, Bobrosky stole the game while Fleury failed to stop the pucks that really needed stopped. Once the Pens got away from the dump and chase in the second I knew it was all over. That and Kunitz missing the wide open net in the second, and Stall and Talbot not burying their breakaways. Yeah, I was cussing the Pens pretty good last night.

Comment

• Canucks clinched western conference last night. Next stop presidents trophy!
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• president's trophy curse

Comment

Working...
                                X